• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Full Metal Classroom video

SFG75

Master-passer
I don't think anyone would argue that the drill sgt scene in Full Metal Jacket is one of the best ever. The folks at ebaums have taken it to school!. It's hilarious if you've seen the movie and remember your own days in high school, or if you work in a school setting.

There is some bad language in this one, so don't click and download it if you are religious and have a problem with bad language, if you are lactose intolerant, or if the boss is looking over your shoulder. In other words, this is NWS!! :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fullmetalclassroom.html

Have a great weekend everybody, I'm heading out a little later to have a great cigar and chat it up with some co-workers. :cool:

:rolleyes: What the heck? It's in here too. What IS that smell. It smells like a$$ and grease paint... wierd. :rolleyes: :whistling:

NA

Hey it's "I've done nothing wrong" SFG75.

Scott you can apologize anytime now once you recover from your meltdown ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Hey it's "I've done nothing wrong" SFG75.

Scott you can apologize anytime now once you recover from your meltdown ;)
[snapback]171540[/snapback]​

Don't hold your breath.

Well then don't expect anyone around here to have any respect for you until you do. ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Well then don't expect anyone around here to have any respect for you until you do. ;)
[snapback]171547[/snapback]​

I've already explained myself on this matter on the "I'm bored" thread. Everyone else is free to read it and make up their own minds.

popcorn.gif

You should cut your losses and head on back over to Gooberville....

SFG75 said:
coventrycat86 said:

I've already explained myself on this matter on the "I'm bored" thread. Everyone else is free to read it and make up their own minds.
[snapback]171550[/snapback]​

Well you lied and threw out a bunch of accusations that you can't prove, I countered and you ignored me and still did not apologize for your mistreatment of CP members on the Island of the Misfit Toys.

Yes Scott, everyone is free to make up their own minds and if you insist on being stupid and stubborn by refusing to apologize then you will reap what you sow ;)

I think there was enough of that in the mall this afternoon. I got into a little fender bender with a little old lady.

coventrycat86 said:
SFG75 said:
coventrycat86 said:

[snapback]171550[/snapback]​

Well you lied and threw out a bunch of accusations that you can't prove, I countered and you ignored me and still did not apologize for your mistreatment of CP members on the Island of the Misfit Toys.

Yes Scott, everyone is free to make up their own minds and if you insist on being stupid and stubborn by refusing to apologize then you will reap what you sow ;)
[snapback]171553[/snapback]​

"Mistreatment" is a stretch. You guys showed up and posted crap like "I'm not following your stupid rules, F____ You!" Now given what the rules were, what did you really expect me to do? Kiss your butt and say-o.k., I'll make an exception for these guys becaue I know them at CP? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: O.K., so you didn't like them-there were better ways to express that sentiment than making posts such as that and getting yourselves banned.

If you.......

-Take down the thread about me over at CS and stop referring to me as: "Sorry Fokkin' Gutless"(You can keep the misfit toys thing, I like that)

I will....

-Apologize for taking on Neal at LTC chat
-Apologize for Bill's friends getting axed at LTC