• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fun with internet scamers

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OH MAN, that is way too funny!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i thought i had imaginatio ??? n.

Great idea...
3dbiggrin3.gif
I have actually received some of these emails, next time I'm going to try this guys technique. Funny Stuff!

I only looked at a few of them
The best was the Yahoo chat TFF :D :D

Bill

If you enjoyed that one, try this one...

419 eater.com

These guys are a pain in the a$$ to law enforcement. Many times they are able to get the funds wire transferred to them overseas, and there isn't a damn thing US law enforcement can do about it. They raid all kinds of accounts - wreaking havoc on good people (both through taking the money, and infiltrating good checking accounts). I've had large businesses that had to close their accounts to prevent these a$$wipes from issuing any more of these counterfeit checks against their accounts. I've heard horror stories of banks that have hundreds of these counterfeit money orders or cashier's checks sitting on their desks.

I'm glad the Danielle's of the world are doing this, and I hope everyone gets the word on these people. I'm hoping if it costs these Nigerian scammers lots of money to get back a few dollars they'll finally stop. The only problem seems to be that they keep thinking up new scams when the old ones aren't working any more. I'm working a new case where about $500,000 has been sent to Ghana to purchase gold dust - and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to do anything for the victims....

Thanks for posting that - I'll include it in my next ID Theft presentation (I just did one about 2 weeks ago). The audience always likes to read these!!!

BrewMeister said:
Great idea...
3dbiggrin3.gif
I have actually received some of these emails, next time I'm going to try this guys technique. Funny Stuff!

[snapback]211265[/snapback]​

As much fun as it seems, please keep in mind that these are criminals. Criminals who MIGHT have contacts near you, and who MIGHT be smart (Doubtful) or mad (maybe) enought to do you harm. Just a thought.

hahaha!!!! that's awesome!!!! I've gotten so many of those emails, i just used to dick with them for a bit from a fake email I made up reserved specifically for scammers...wish I would have thought of that but was always wary to give them my address to send stuff to....great site....i just wasted an hour over my lunch break reading that site! Thanks for the ideas! Next time I get an email like that, I'll be sure to play along!

One smart cookie that Dani :thumbs: