• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fun with spelling

txmatt

El Cheapo smoker
ECTUIDONAAL SVRECIE MSAEGSE!

Don't delete this because it looks weird.

Believe it or not you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

Yeah, DaveWF posted that same thing a few months back and it's been emailed to me on a few occasions. It is amazing. Try moving the first or last letters around and you will truly end up with something that makes no sense but rather like a "Jumble" puzzle in your morning newspaper :D

This phenomenon is the only thing that allows me to read half the posts on this very board. :0

other1 said:
This phenomenon is the only thing that allows me to read half the posts on this very board. :0
:D :D :D very nice!

It's unfortunately a trick that spammers are resorting to in order to bypass various spam filters as well.

moki said:
It's unfortunately a trick that spammers are resorting to in order to bypass various spam filters as well.
exactly. :angry:

but, still a damn good "trick." :)

Yeah, like this one that made it through my spam filter

8uy from the BEST, Am8ro$ia $oftware !!!

Anyone every heard of these guys ???

the mind is a fabulous tool. Who knew you could make sense out of nitohng.

coventrycat86 said:
Yeah, like this one that made it through my spam filter

8uy from the BEST, Am8ro$ia $oftware !!!

Anyone every heard of these guys ???
LMAO!!! :p :D :p :D