• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

funniness is over

ummm...wow. :laugh: :laugh:

My favorite quotes:
I gifted a friend some cigars and just didn't want to give them the cigars in the ziploc baggy. I went to the local bakery and asked for the tissue paper they use to wrap up bagels, donuts, etc. I used that to wrap each cigar and place the band over it. Made them look nice.
Yes, just don't try it on a low end cigar like an Arturo Fuente. You will only look foolish.
I've been doing this for years. It really impresses people when they see you have taken the time and energy to improve your cigars. I reccomend only doing this on the best cigars out there which would basically be Cohiba.

Those must be machine made, there's no way a human could do that
My local cigar store sells cuban cohibas, but here they don't' have the same band. they have a band that says they are cuban counterfeits so that they are legal to ship over here. I will try to take a picture of one tomorrow so you can see it, and if you want- I can send some to you.
I sometimes wear a very fancy glove when smoking a cigar in public. But I also like the idea of a ring around the stogie

I have collected a few smoking gloves over the years. Sometimes I'll try to coordinate my glove with what I'm wearing that evening to dinner. I think overall it really impresses people when they see it. They don't seem to mind the smoke as much if you look nice smoking. Wink
Who cares if they might be fakes. (They look real to me) The important thing is they say "Cohiba" so they must be good. Even if they are fakes, Cohiba fakes have to be better than regular fakes. And you can still show 'em off at the cigar bar and nobody will know, just keep the band on so when they ask you what you are smoking you can cooly look over and in the baddest voice say, "Cohiba bro, some real cuban shit."

Todd says we can't bash other forums so I'll keep my thoughts to myself....... :whistling:

I like CigarFamily, CigarSnobs, HerfersParadise, viannex and RedNeckBastids oh yeah, and CigarRebellion.

That's about it (read between the lines if ya catch my drift... ;) )

Some of those quotes make me look like a FOG.

:laugh: -------- I laugh at them.