• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Funny Thing Happened To Me Outside El Credito Today

MJL

I got off work at noon today. A friend was in town from San Diego so we decided to join another friend at the famous Cafe' Versailles in Little Havana for lunch. After lunch we went down the street (Calle Ocho) to El Credito to check out the cigars. I picked up a few things, took a few photos and we headed out. While standing on the street corner chating it happened! I felt a dull, wet thump hit my shoulder. I looked over and a damned pigeon had taken a huge dump on me! At least it hit my right shoulder and not my left as that would have splattered bird poop all over the La Gloria Cubana Pyramid in my pocket. My friends assured me this was a lucky sign as they moved over out of the way of further good luck messages from the birds. So, I guess the moral here is when in Little Havana and walking into El Credito be careful where you linger on that corner or you might get an unwanted good luck gift.

That is as funny as watching a bunch of little kids standing under a flock of low flying Geese :laugh: :laugh: