• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

fuzz problems

turbo7250

Hello guys....been a long time since i was here.....I have a humidor that is at 75 degrees, 75% humidity and I am getting some fuzz growing off a couple of my cigars...montecristo afriq and cao. Is this a humi problem that I need to address and how can i fix it?

timmmmaaayyyyy

Hello guys....been a long time since i was here.....I have a humidor that is at 75 degrees, 75% humidity and I am getting some fuzz growing off a couple of my cigars...montecristo afriq and cao. Is this a humi problem that I need to address and how can i fix it?

timmmmaaayyyyy

The fuzz is AKA mold. Get them out and wipe them off and smoke them or at the very least put them in a tupperware comtainer and get the humidity down in everything you own.

oh...and Good Luck!

75/75 is too high. try 65-70 degrees F and 60-65% humidity. Heartfelt beads (heartfeltindustries.com i think) or the puck (cigarmony.com) work very well, and are very reasonably priced.

75/75 is too high. try 65-70 degrees F and 60-65% humidity. Heartfelt beads (heartfeltindustries.com i think) or the puck (cigarmony.com) work very well, and are very reasonably priced.

x2

I wouldn't say reasonably priced.....for what they do, these beads are excellently priced :D As my collection has grown, so has my paranoia about my cigars environment. I can't explain the psychological relief/comfort I feel each time I look in my tupperware-ador and see a nerve soothing 65% on my hygro!!

Billy

x2

I wouldn't say reasonably priced.....for what they do, these beads are excellently priced :D As my collection has grown, so has my paranoia about my cigars environment. I can't explain the psychological relief/comfort I feel each time I look in my tupperware-ador and see a nerve soothing 65% on my hygro!!

Billy

...Nerve soothing....

I like the sound of that! :D

Fellas, that what my brother in law asking that question, making me look dumb..... :sign: :sign: He appreciates your info though!