• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FYI 2014 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool has been posted

The pool seems to be filling up pretty slowly. Those of you already participating please help get the word out. I know we have never had a year where we haven't filled the pool, but every year that I have run the pool the acuity of my anxiety is directly proportional to the speed in which the pool gets filled. That being said, anyone who has any sympathy/empathy for those of us with anxiety disorders and/or questionable mental health please do what you can to facilitate the filling of this pool. In lieu of that all donations of sedatives, benzos, fine scotch and/or craft beer will be accepted at my address as posted.

If you are rather new and are unsure about whether or not this is a good investment.....let me assure you that it is well worth the risk.

Pools such as this one really add a neat flavor to how you cheer for the game, and it's exciting to see if you're going to get a mess of Anejo's and Opus!

I highly recommend participating if you have the sticks!  Do it!

Edited to correct my horrible use of grammar.

34 boxes still available. 2 sticks buys you the chance to win as many as 200. 

artworks-000051715747-izz8m8-crop.jpg

Jump in it!

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/75194-2014-opus-xanejo-superbowl-box-pool/

Can I proxy for a non CP member if we still need boxes filled?

Also for those that don't have access to Opus or Anejo's my local has about 20 of each in mixed vitolas. I'm willing to buy some and send them to Swifty on your behalf as long as you pay for the cigars + shipping.

Mrepp said:
Can I proxy for a non CP member if we still need boxes filled?
You sure can. You can proxy for anyone. You just have to be clear with them which boxes are yours and which are theirs as yours is the only name that will appear on the grid.