• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FYI- NYC Event

Seavita

Leo Peraraza, counted among the renowned rollers of the Bolivar Cigar Factory in Miami's Little Havana district will be at Renaissance Cigar Emporium on Wednesday, June 4, from 6-10pm rolling Bolivar Cigars. At the tender age of 14, Leo went to work for one of Cuba's premier cigar factories. Leo, a Cuban expatriate, born and raised in a province of Havana, Cuba, landed in Miami in 1995 on a tourist visa. Just two days after he was granted political asylum in the United States, he began working at Bolivar. He will be at Renaissance Cigar Emporium, rolling, teaching about the art of blending Premium Bolivar Cigars.

The Cigar:
A Bolivar cigar has all the body and character of a rich Dominican blend, a deeply flavorful Havano Medio Tiempo binder and a superbly aged San Augustin Ligero wrapper.

The Experience:
Bold yet noble, Bolivar is an ideal cigar to set the tone for a relaxing evening of pleasure, whether in the company of good friends or in a world of one's own.

Bolivar Promotion
Buy any 3 Bolivar Cigars receive 1 for free! Renaissance will be providing complimentary Cognac for the event.

Renaissance Cigar Emporium
1825 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10035
(212) 348-7028

Wow missed this. Crap have plans to have dinner in the city with my son. Unfortunately he doesn't share my passion for cigars.

Wow missed this. Crap have plans to have dinner in the city with my son. Unfortunately he doesn't share my passion for cigars.

Must be that kid of yours that looks like the mailman..... :sign: :whistling: