• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GAH I'VE BEEN HIT!

AaronFromPA

Got a small well wrapped package in the mail today. I suspected something was amiss but had no idea what I was in for.

Carefully I unwraped the item upon looking at the box my heart sank. For wrapped inside was a box for an Adelphia HSI self install kit. My heart skipped a beat...I work for Adelphia...In their HSI troubleshooting department...Im a supervisor...I have made many enemies...

again I turned to the addres...Viginia...no name just CD. Virginia...right now our Virginia system is having more trouble than Michael Jackson at the vadican...on nude little boy day. At this point I am thinking this really might be a bomb.

I open the box and BOOM it goes off waking the neighbors and granting me a hell of a hit, my ears are still ringing.

CD, I can not thank you enough man. It is a good thing you included that list with the sticks because I have never seen any of these at all. I am terribly excited to begin smoking them. Thank you for making my stash something I can be MUCH more proud of. :love:

Oh and thanks for not REALLY blowing me up! Drop me an email if you have any trouble with your service! LOL