• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Game day foods !

louich

The evil snowman
Ok guys what up on your side of the plate for sunday ?

I think I'm going with a bacon bomb :)

Fried or Baked Chicken Basil Mozzarella pockets

Marinate chicken in lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic and chopped basil

Place chicken on a 6" circle of calzone dough with mozzarella and a few basil leaves chiffonaded. Fold in half and crimp edges, baked or fry until golden brown. It's like a gourmet version of hot pockets.

I like the idea CJ. BUt I'll be way to drunk to have the patience lol

So were only two watching football on sundays?

Football was last night, ya missed it.

Sunday I'll probably smoke a cornish game hen along with anything else in the freezer that catches my eye.
I can't get JHolmes smoked bacon wrapped cheese stuffed meatloaf out of my mind...

Habanero and Cherry Coke meatballs?

Make regular meatballs, you know, ground beef, panko bread crumbs, egg, seasonings. Make them into balls and bake them off. While they are baking, add brown sugar, cherry coke, and minced habanero to a saute pan. Whisk and reduce until it's a glaze. Remove meatballs from oven and toss in glaze.

Just FYI on the glaze, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup cherry coke, and I use 2-3 habaneros, but adjust it to your preferred level of heat.

I have been wanting to try that dip for a while now. I might have to make some soon...

The ribs are just about to go on the grill!!

Welcome football season!!

Hope you guys had an awe....(insert a winking Barney Stinson face here)----some Sunday!

The Bacon bomb was a hit And for week two I'm targetting a pulled pork extravaganza!