• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gameday smokes

snoogerdrum

Well after enjoying a wonderful Saturday of college football, it seems that Illinois has finally turned their program around. We are now 4-1 and just finished off PENN STATE!

My question for all CP members out there is this:

What is the best cigar to have right after a glorious team win? Today I chose to stick with my favorite and most affordable smoke... Punch.

Josh

Now wait a minute, you haven't really played anyone yet and you LOST to Missouri :0 and Penn State isn't going to have a good season this year so Illinois being 4-1 at this point is no big surprise.

Here's a question for ya, what will you be smoking when you lose to Michigan, Ohio State and Wisconsin? :laugh:

I smoked an Opus X when South Carolina beat Georgia :thumbs: and another one when Clemson lost today. :sign:

Well, as much as I should be agreeing with you, my loyatly for the alma mater wins. Don't forget that last year we only won 2 games... A win against penn state for us is like going to the rose bowl..

I will look into an Opus X just to spite you this weekend when Illinois beats wisconsin 21-17:)