• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gamers

SamGuss

Thought I would start a thread for conversation starter about and for gamers. With a new computer en route I can't wait to get some serious playing done (it's been a ocuple of months).

What do ya'll play? Favorite games of all time? Etc. etc.?

Sam

Favorite Game of all time:

Master of Orion ][ - Battle at Anteres

More commonly known to those that play it as Moo Baa! :D

I like
Half-Life. (TFC)
Unreal Tournament
Rise Of Nations.
Age of Empire 2
Vice City.

I was VERY good at online Half-Life, but for the last year I have lost interest. I can't wait until the next Half Life comes out. :D :D

Q3A...even though it's a bit dated, it's still an awesome game. When I play on-line I like to play a mod called Freeze Tag. If you see someone named Soul Collector....run.

Been playing a bit of UT2003...not a bad game but lacks the soul of Quake. Medal of Honor is the best WWII game lately. Viet Cong is VERY difficult...to the point of not being fun. I have Mafia but haven't started playing it....sounds like a very addictive game and I can't afford that right now.

Quake is cool too! I needto upgrade my processor so I can play the newer version online!

Diablo II. Yes, I know It's a older game. But I'm a older guy. :p

Best ONLINE game of all time:

Worms Armageddon

If you see DirtMuncher on WormNet, that's me - if you see l3AMF, that's my friend that bought his computer after playing WA at my place!

I have been TOTALY hooked on Army Operations for a while now. All I play is the pipeline map. Very fun and totally free.

A friend wanted me to play some Ultima Online again recently to help him get a free gift. I try to play enough to keep the account active but its hard. I just havent played much lately and cant get into it the way I used to.

I also really like Midevil Total War and have played the Viking invasion expansion to death.

I hear the Day of Defeat mod for half life is great but I havent played that for a long time either and need to download the newest version still.

Which games I play always depends on my moods. 3D shooters for fun and games - with some of the more in depth ones (such as Jedi) for a little more seriousness. Simulation games and war strategy when I want to be in total zone leaving all behind and the occassional role play game when I want to escape reality.

For some individual games...

I used to play Q3A on a mod called WFA (Weapons Factory Arena) and was part of a online guild (Guild Dracul) and was pretty good.

I still love to play Diablo 2 with the expansion.

Seriously contemplating Unreal Tournament latest release or 2003 and Medal of Honor in the near future.

Favorite game of ALL time, which I haven't played in years - can't even find a copy anymore, was an old war game I used to play on the ancient Amiga's and 1088's of old - Empire (not to be mistaken with the newer MS Empires game).

More later I am sure.

Sam

I long since passed the torch on to my son who's anything and everything RPG.

Ok, I'll come clean. I played Dragon Realms online for 7 years. Was totaly hooked. Thanks to a agressive 12 step program I'm now free of that addiction. :p