• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GarTrader online chat

moki

el Presidente
GarTrader online chat -- something I'm playing with. Feel free to join in and test it out.

I think chat probably isn't returning here soon, so perhaps it is an alternative.

I've just set it up, so it isn't linked in to the main menu yet, and I still have some tweaking to do.

Nah... Rod doesn't care about a chat room... he just doesn't want it using the CigarPass name.

Chatting my ass off, too bad no one is there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I added Twitter support now too... a script grabs new ad submissions off of the RSS feed, and automatically posts them to the GarTrader Twitter account.

So if you use Twitter, you can just follow GarTrader and you'll be tweeted immediately when a new item is posted.

...yes, I'm having fun. :)

Added a FAQ -- let me know if I missed anything:

http://gartrader.com/gt_chat_faq

Well done Moki, this is pretty cool. The only FAQ that I don't see is: MoeCizlak doesn't have a star next to his name. What can be done to right this egregious error? :D

Well done Moki, this is pretty cool. The only FAQ that I don't see is: MoeCizlak doesn't have a star next to his name. What can be done to right this egregious error? :D

I might know a guy who can take care of this for you. :D