• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gas Price Funnies

BGarv3

OK after filling up my car today to the tune of 120.00 I felt the need to post these cartoons I got in temail a couple days ago ENJOY!

image012.gif

image011.gif

image009.gif

image008.gif

image007.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hey these were pretty funny and cool. I just copied them and emailed them to my family and friends. Thanks man.

The Prince said:
BGarv3, what in the hell do you drive? an M1A1 Abrams?
[snapback]223334[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh:

It was the Lexus LS4 with a 28 gallon after market tank that killed me yesterday. I am scared to see the damage on my card when I fill the truck up 2-35 gallon tanks on that bastid. BUT on the up side I went past the gas station on the way home this am and I be a mother Focker if prices did not go down .20 over night. so now.......

3.39 for preme.

and my GF is currently driving the Jeep, and of course that one has the smallest engine and Tank.

And here are a couple more and a flash file

http://toccionline.kizash.com/films/1001/178/

MY Piggy Bank after buying gas:
MyPiggyB.jpg

And the Happy Fairy. I hope everyone has a great weekend:

HappyFairy.jpg

And last but not least the My Morning Poem:

morningperson.jpg

EDITED to add The Mind of a 6 year old:(Little Johnny Type Joke)

Great story........
This is a true story, indicating how fascinating the mind of a six year old is. They think so logically. A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to gather the building materials for his home.

She read, "and so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?"

The teacher paused ... then asked the class: " And what do you think the man said?"

One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly "I think the man would have said: "Well, fu(k me! A talking pig!"

The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

And one more from the Joke Pile this AM in Honor of EMO returning home...YES I was saving this one for this time.....

Woodpeckers

A Texas woodpecker and a Louisiana woodpecker were arguing about which state had the hardest trees. The Texas woodpecker said that they had a tree in Texas that no woodpecker could peck.

The Louisiana woodpecker accepted the challenge and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem. The Texas woodpecker was in awe. The Louisiana woodpecker then challenged the Texas woodpecker to peck a tree in Louisiana that was absolutely un-peckable.

The Texas woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge. After flying to Louisiana, the Texas woodpecker successfully pecked the tree with no problem.

The two woodpeckers were now confused. How is it that the Louisiana woodpecker was able to peck the Texas tree and the Texas woodpecker was able to peck the Louisiana tree when neither one was able to peck the tree in their own state?

After much woodpecker-pondering, they both came to the same conclusion...

Your pecker is always harder when you're away from home!

Those were great, gave me several chuckles until...

I went to the darn pump this afternoon to fill up my gass guzzlin 8 cyl jeep cherokee (50 bucks!! - and it wasn't totally empty)

They would be funnier if they werent so true. The happiness fairy is pretty good.

thepyrofish said:
Don't be too sad orange, my li'l 4 cyl civic cost me nearly that to fill.
[snapback]224642[/snapback]​
I agree, they make me laugh and cry all at the same time. Damn, so this is what it feels like to be a woman! :laugh:

Well gas has finally started to drop under 3 bucks around the valley. I actually was starting to see the humor in my daily ritual of flipping off the gas station every day as I drove by it watching prices jump 5 cents or more a day :(