• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gauging interest for a second Newbie Pass

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I wanted to see if there would be enough interest to start up a second newbie pass. Any more newbies interested?

I'm already in the first one. But I'd be happy to be an alternate on the second if that kind of headcount is needed.

Cheers,
Chris

I missed the first one :(

If you have room count me in for the second newbie pass!

-Alex

Still plenty of room! Come on newbies! Perfect opportunity to join in the fun! Good experience, good friends, good cigars! Right Mr. Khari?? :D

Here's the list so far...

1) Khari
2) Heatmiser
3) Jovenhut
4) bimmer635csi
5) JayDee
6) Jester922
7) Ciabo33
8) nicmert
9) SouthsideCigar
10) gtadroptop
11) Big Frankie
12) Stepthirteen
13) Prof (Jonesy)
14) Prof
15) Actin4life

Looks like we're full!!

Put me in this one as well if I can? How about if this is a AF newbie pass?

Step

Shoot.. just saw this now. Would be interested... :whistling:

Watch out for that Step13 guy. He's a WA native, like myself. Beware of ruthless puts and takes with hard to get, nice smokes going out...... :laugh:

Great job, friend Greg - you "new" guys are in for a great pass with a guy who's been there, done that, the right way.... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Watch out for that Step13 guy. He's a WA native, like myself. Beware of ruthless puts and takes with hard to get, nice smokes going out...... :laugh:

Great job, friend Greg - you "new" guys are in for a great pass with a guy who's been there, done that, the right way.... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Actually, Khari's handling this one, Cigars 101-3. I'll be starting 201-1 in the next few days. Khari will do a great job, taught by the best (professors that is)!!