• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gauging interest in a pipe tobacco for CC pass?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
A wacky tobaccy pass of sorts!

I have found that I just don't have the patience for pipe smoking on a routine basis. My love has turned to Cuban Cigars.

I am curious if anyone would be interested in a pass where you would take pipe tobacco and put Cuban cigars of equal value. I would place a value based on current regular pricing from Smokingpipes.com or Pipesandcigars.com

I have a bunch of tins from various years and a bunch of bulk tobacco from 2008. I thought it might present an opportunity for pipe smokers to try something different or something with age. This will still leave me with a ton of recently bought bulk tobacco to last me the rest of my life!

It could be one big pass or two separate passes. Let's see where the interest is.

Tins:
1618843081264.png

Bulk: Weights are approximate, I will weigh exactly if there is any interest. Tobacco Village was bought from a great BOTL @Keystone_Raider It's all been stored in mason jars. It would be shipped vacuum sealed.
1618843510845.png
1618844137895.png

This really isn't a pass as much as a sale. As a pass there would be a lot of shipping that would be unneeded. My 2 cents would be to ask people to trade pipe tobacco for CC's.

This really isn't a pass as much as a sale. As a pass there would be a lot of shipping that would be unneeded. My 2 cents would be to ask people to trade pipe tobacco for CC's.
How about if we see if there's any interest?;)

To be fair, if it's a cigar and pipe pass, then folks are free to take cigars and put pipe tobacco. It doesn't sound like that's really what you want to achieve.

I agree. You should try and post something like this in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and see if you get lucky.

Well shit! If I knew I could get lucky by posting the BST forum................... :)

I guess it was just an error in judgement. I figured that a pass is designed to allow some people to try something they haven't had and pass on something someone else might want.

This thread can die a slow ugly death🤠