• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Generosity

Nathan Rahl

Dum de Dum
Well yesterday was a rather interesting day. My parents decided to suddenly drive down to Cincinnati. They wanted to visit some good friends of the family. I'm a little disappointed because they dragged me along and it is usually a boring time. But oh well, I decided I would make the best of it and bring down a few cigars. So anyways, I'm upstairs watching TV and bored out of my mind. It was like 30 degrees and to cold to smoke (hopefully today will be warmer). My parents and their friends are downstairs drinking and having a good time. My dad hollers for me and says Mark (my parent's friend) has a Christmas gift for me. Wondering what lame thing it is, I walk downstairs.

To my surprise as I turn the corner, it is a humidor :love: . I was totally shocked. Along with the humidor was another travel humidor. The large humidor can hold about 75-100 cigars and the travel one about 10. Mark had a heart attack about a year ago and was forced to stop smoking. Apparently they got to talking about how I started smoking cigars and he decided to give me his personal humidor.

I'm sure that was a somewhat boring story for some of you, but it just never ceases to amaze me how generous people who smoke cigars. :thumbs: I'm also eagerly awaiting the cigars theorangeman "found" and decided to send to me. :love: I love this community. Ok, you can go do something else now. :p

Thats great! I'm very happy for you and that was a very nice start to the holiday season. :thumbs:

He probably wants you to hold on to it until you are 21 and are properly licensed to use a 100 ct humi. :p