• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Genuine Counterfeit Cubans 1958

Genuine Counterfeit Cubans 1958

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Dislike

• Hate

• Never Tried

• Total voters
The only Perdomo-made cigar I really like; the price is an added bonus.

I smoked one yesterday that has been hanging around in the humi for a while and it was the best one I've had yet. Smoked it slow so it did not get too hot and burn funny.

I have smoked alot of these while mowing the farm...........Not bad for the price but not good for much more than mowing IMO.

I live about 20 minutes from Perdomo's home office. I went by a few months ago and bought a box of CC's. Seriously, the whole box was plugged. Everytime I smoked one, I felt like I was taking a pulmonary function test. Tried clipping; the gar is only 4 inches long!!! I used a poker.....no good. I actually have one left in my humi. I will let it sleep for quite a while until I try again. Strangely enough, I recently got 5 pack of "The Cigar"....of the 4 I smoked, 3 were plugged. What the heck!!!

Oh well......CI gives them great reviews. Maybe they neet dry box or plenty of humi time.