• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Georgia vs LSU

Given that I graduated from one of the weak SEC football schools (and there are only a couple of them), I like both of these teams.  Georgia is my slight, very slight, favorite in this one though.  Les Miles drives me insane because he can make a difference in the wrong ways sometimes.

Sorry I am pretty late on this.  I have been sick the better part of a month.  I was pretty glad to see LSU get beaten.  Hey Stewie, this weekend should be pretty special up in KY :)  How have you been?

melly

SweetMelissa said:
Sorry I am pretty late on this.  I have been sick the better part of a month.  I was pretty glad to see LSU get beaten.  Hey Stewie, this weekend should be pretty special up in KY :)  How have you been?

melly

Well, special could be a way to describe Keeneland's horse racing in Lexington this weekend but as to football, I would use the word 'brutal'.  Kentucky is, in two words, NOT GOOD.  Not at all good.