• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Get a Life!

emodx

Banned
Take a look at this link. Top 20 posters Now there are some distinguished people on this list. But look at those 2 Jabronies in the 1 and 2 spot. Lee has 1 month seniority over me, and he has damn near doubled my posts. PB has 1 month less than me and he has by far exceed the record for posts per day. I on the other hand have not broken the top 10, but am sitting between the Honorable Devin Cole and the venerable GilV. If you top 2 guys spent as much time smokin cigars as you did postng about them, Fuentes and family would be much richer. LMAO

Emo

Emo, excuse me while I post through here so I can move into sixth place. Thank you very much.

You may now continue your rant againt Leebo and PB.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Shadow said:
Emo, excuse me while I post through here so I can move into sixth place. Thank you very much.

You may now continue your rant againt Leebo and PB.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
LMAO@Shadow kicking Horses ass. J/k....damn post padders!

Emo

ROFLMAO.....get em Emo! :p :)

My dad use to say "Those that talk the most say the least" Bwaaahahaha! :sneaky: ;) :p :sign:

Yeah but look at the three of us. On a Friday night, complaining about how people need to get a life! ROTFLMAO! :D :D :D

I have a life thank you! I mold young Coasites into salty dogs from 0630 until liberty, then I either referee soccer or coach soccer until oh-dark-30, then I ejoy an adult libation or 3 on the weekend nights. It is us old farts at this time that are keeping those young bucks in line. If we were to go out on a Friday night, the young guys would be compelled to smoke cigars stronger than ours, and drink more than us. So in esscence, we are being good samaritans!

*sniff* I made a top 10 once. Ahhh, the days of sitting on here and posting to everything on here :p

hehehe

Pardon me while I add another to my list of meaningful and informative posts!!

Blah Blah Blah :D :p :lookup:

And If you click this you will get to see who the Loser...er I mean winner is for today!! :D

Don't ya just hate when people just post to build their numbers :sign: :sign:

OR! IT COULD BE A "MY NUMBER IS BIGGER THAN YOUR NUMBER" THING.

OR! A "GOT TO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS" THING.

Geez! For a thread about post padding... there sure is a lot of post padding going on here! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade