• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

" Get The Led Out "

LedZep

Good Afternoon Folks,

Well, I am pretty pumped about this evening.

On my way to dinner and then some premium seats to a fantastic Led Zep tribute band.

LINK ---> "Get the Led Out" - Webpage

I have a my travel case full of delicious sticks.

I plan to run out on the deck at the mid-show break and fire one up with my buddy.

This will be a great show, I have seen them before and they really capture the sound and sight of the original LED ZEP.
Great Musicians.

I hope you all have an equally pleasant evening..
and Enjoy your weekend.. ( whatever you do !)

Take Care..

Led

Good Morning all.

The show was great, I took a few 30 sec clips on my cellphone I may try to upload and link.
It was an evening well spent.

A little side story...

So, as sorta planned.. my buddy and I go out on the back deck during intermission.
It was a beautiful evening, a nice breeze, not too cold, no rain... perfect.. :thumbs:
We park ourselves towards the end of the deck on a little 2 seater table stand, somewhat away from the rest of the crowd.
We fired up a few CAO Bazilia short sticks I had in my box, while sipping some plastic glasses of Crown Royal. lol
We are looking over the evening skyline and the deck starts to crowd with other people coming out for a smoke or some fresh air..

A few (3) "kids" ( 20 y/o ish) decide to come over and ask.. You mind if we sit here? inquiring about a table right next to ours..

My buddy and I are thinking..
"WTF.. there are 50 other tables to pick. go somewhere else.."
But of course, we don't own this deck... so , courteously say..

" Go ahead, help yourself "....

They say...
" Great show .. huh? "..

WE say..
"yes.. they are excellent"

then they proceed to fire up a damn "doobie" right next to us. :angry:

My buddy and I are looking back and forth at each other.

I am thinking to myself,
" I don't F--King believe this.. "

Well my buddy starts to elaobarate on an assumption that these little turds decided to come smoke there shit by us because of the cigar smoke smell.

So .. I had to ask..

Q-
" Can I ask you fellas a question? "
A-
"sure"

Q- "Why did you guys come over here to smoke that crap? "
A-
"The cigar smoke man.. it hides the smell. Hope ya don't mind"

LOL
My buddy hit the nail on the head.

Needless to say.. they finished their business before our CAO's were done.
and no problems for anyone..

Reflecting back in my youthful and foolish days.. Those activities would have required a trip back to the van or something. Not something to be done on the deck or out in public..

But,
Live and let live I guess.

That was then and THIS IS NOW..

Putting things in perspective.. I guess I am just an OLD man .. lol

Led

Reminds me of when me and my friend went to the Slipknot/Coheed and Cambria concert a few months ago. We were hammered on shots of Jack, and 20oz beers. We were outside smoking during an intermission, and this guy and a really hot goth girl (I have a "thing' for goth girls) came up to me and asked for a lighter. I gave him my lighter, and he lit up a blunt with it! My friend in his ultimate "drunk" wisdom says: "To late to tell him you're a cop?" He flicked that blunt through the bars about 50 feet, and speed walked back inside! The funniest thing I have ever seen!

Thought I would share.

Reminds me of when me and my friend went to the Slipknot/Coheed and Cambria concert a few months ago. We were hammered on shots of Jack, and 20oz beers. We were outside smoking during an intermission, and this guy and a really hot goth girl (I have a "thing' for goth girls) came up to me and asked for a lighter. I gave him my lighter, and he lit up a blunt with it! My friend in his ultimate "drunk" wisdom says: "To late to tell him you're a cop?" He flicked that blunt through the bars about 50 feet, and speed walked back inside! The funniest thing I have ever seen!

Thought I would share.

LOL, your buddy ruined his good time. and sent your goth eye candy walking.
Im not personally into the whole vampire / costume stuff on chicks.

The whole pale skin thing is reminisent of a corpse and unappealing to me in my line of work. lol..
To each is own brother.. :)
They are all yours.