• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting a Handle on your "Handle"

Mine is my nickname. It was given to me by my brother and his friends when I started high school. They got it from when D-X dressed up as the nation of domination way back when, when the WWF was actually good and still the WWF. D-X had some one dressed up as Mark Hennery, and called himself Mizark Hennery. Then my brothers budddy pointed at me and said 'Mizicke", pronounced Miz-ike. But I spell it Mizicke, cause it looks better that way. And of course, at first I hated as I took it as an insult and thought that they were just making fun of me. But after a while I kinda started to like the name and then it just stuck. Now everyone calls me by it, and I couldnt be happier.

Mine is a nickname that morphed over time in the military.

When I got to Ft. Hood, the computer (Signal) officer misspelled my name in the Global System as "Brickett" instead of Bickett.

That turned into the nickname "Brick". Once that started, people would start singing the Brickhouse song when I came around for morning formation or meetings and junk.

So from then on it was "Brickhouse", but my friends just call me "Brick" :)

Well I kinda like the Rock Band Aerosmith, seen them in concert so many times I forgot how many but it's over 25 times, and My Momma named me Scott. combine the two and.. :whistling:

First it is for my love of Maduros. However the first time I used it as a username mudstick was taken so it became Muddstick.

A couple of years ago we were joking about how all the .com names were almost taken and you had to have something dumb as your domain name. (Kind of like the clownpenis.fart skit on SNL) So we started looking up domain names then I ended up with Muddstick.com as well. Expired now.

-gp

"Jack Straw" - song done by The Grateful Dead.

Words by Bob Weir, music by Robert Hunter

First recorded on The Dead's album, "Europe '72"

"Jack Straw from Wichita
Cut his buddy down
Dug for him a shallow grave
And layed his body down"

Many think Jack killed and buried his buddy Shannon, others, myself included, think Shannon is caught and hung, and Jack Straw cuts the rope holding up the corpse, and buries his friend's body.

My name was supposed to be spelled Stefan but my mom being a dead head spelled it Stephen like St. Stephen go figure. I never got the lyrics But I'm not from that time.

edit: I like rubustos

Beyond The Band.................Zino might call me SAVAGE but screw that guy
S5001132.jpg

Mine's pretty simple as well:

dkb are my initials, and music because I've been involved with music all of my life. I run a full-line music store in Missouri and have played an instrument since the 6th grade...

If I would have thought that I was actually going to contribute here I would have picked an original name. billbaker3 uhmm my name and 3 is becuase I am the third.

Back in high school I was on the baseball team. My teammates used to say that my voice was too deep back then so since I was already 6' 4" by sophmore year, naturally 'lurch' came. Now my voice isn't much deeper than anyone else's but the name has never lost it's nostalgia so I've decided to just hold onto it.

Mine is pretty simple; I was on a huge Sancho Panza Non-Plus kick when I signed up on another board, and it kind of stuck with me...

My fictitious company name registered with PA.
What I do plus my name.

My first snowboard was from Sims, but the first time I went to use Simsboard someone had beat me to it. I figured hell only 1/3 of the people would even notice it was spelled with an extra m so Simmsboard was born.

God help me for it, but I'm a bit of an online gamer. I grabbed up Yojimbo after I played FFX, and hung with it. If I don't use Yojimbo, I add some numbers to it.

That, and Samurai pwn.

Mines pretty simple. I spend all my free time on the water fishing, and I was a wakeboarding instructor back in high school. My beard is also red. And after college I want to get my captains license, and maybe start doing some guiding.

To stupid to come up with something so I used my name and now I am stuck. Why the hell did I use my name. :rolleyes:

Thought of starting new account to get rid of it but o well.

Mine is my dog's name Kramer + I did not want to forget my wedding anniversery so I woked it in my name 06/22.

I thought that my username was pretty self-explanatory, that is until last week, when someone in chat asked what it meant. hmmm, guess not.

I love what I do, makes me one of the lucky ones. I have a lot of useless knowledge up in here that can return a broken aircraft to service quickly, much like an ER Dr.

Mine's after the mouse Mr. Jingles from Steven King's The Green Mile.

I just like the name and I'm not very imaginative so couldn't come up with anything better.

I like to fish and I'm usually pissed off about something or another...

Plus it is the name of my Saltwater tackle company. We make fishing rigs, so what? Wanna make something out of it?

Fish