• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting Married on June 29th.

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I am getting married in a week from today. I'm wicked excited. But more then anything, I cannot beleive its a week away! I got engaged a year ago from last Valentines Day, so 16 months ago. Thats a long 16 months ago. My family and close friends will all be in attendance, as will an open bar for the whole weekend. Its going to be one hell of a party and hopfully, worth all of the stress associated with wedding planning. Heather (the soon to be wife) and I are going to honeymoon in Bermuda for 9 days at the Fairmont. Yeah, I'm pretty excited.

Does anyone (Brickhouse) know what i need to do in order to have CA publish a photo from my wedding in their mag?

Very cool. Sounds like a great time. Hope everything goes smoothly....

For comparison, my wife and I lived together for a year and were married 3 weeks after I popped the question! We got married at our place, some folks came over, we had the ceremony and a party, I kicked the hangers-on out about 2, we cleaned up and went to bed.

For our 25th anniversary, we went to a log cabin in the Georgia Blue Ridge area for a week. My wife called it our "honeymoon".

Hey, I was getting around to it!

Congratulations brother! Best of luck to you and the future Mrs!

Congrats on the wedding. Hope it's a day of smooth sailing and fun.

Hummm, I'm not that far from DC :cool:

My family and close friends will all be in attendance, as will an open bar for the whole weekend.

Marriage is a wonderful thing once you get it right.

Congrats and best of luck.........now here's a little brevity on marriage as provided by Red Skelton:

1. Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant, have a
little beverage, good food and companionship
She goes on Tuesdays; I go on Fridays.

2. We also sleep in separate beds.
Hers is in California , and mine is in Texas .

3. I take my wife everywhere....
but she keeps finding her way back.

4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary.
'Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!' she said.
So I suggested the kitchen.

5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

6. She has an electric blender, electric
toaster and electric bread maker.
She said 'There are too many gadgets, and no place
to sit down!' So I bought her an electric chair.

7. My wife told me the car wasn't running well
because there was water in the carburetor.
I asked wher e the car was. She told me, 'In the lake.'

8. She got a mud pack, and looked great for two days.
Then the mud fell off.

9. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, 'Am I too late
for the garbage?' The driver said, 'No, jump in!'

10. Remember: Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.

11. I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her
first name was Always.

12. I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months
I don't like to interrupt her.

13. The last fight was my fault though.
My wife asked, 'What's on the TV?'
I said, 'Dust!'

LMAO at CigarStone's post...

CJ - Indeed marriage is a beautiful thing. Enjoy your honeymoon and spoil your Bride! :thumbs:

mac

I can't help you on publishing your photo but just wanted to say Congrats bro and it was nice knowing ya. ;)

On the moments to remember page in CA, they say to send all submissions to:

Cigar Aficionado/Moments to Remember
387 Park Ave. South
NY,NY 10016

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, marriage can be heaven or hell, just learn to listen. At least that's what my wife tells me. :D

Congrats Man. Been married almost 10 months now and it's great. Not everyday is great but well worth it. Not a day goes by that I regret my decision. Have a great honeymoon and remember the three most important things to learn.

"Yes Dear"
"You're right"
"I'm sorry" :laugh:

Congrats man.....I actually asked my girlfriend of 3 1/2 years to marry me a little over a week ago...We set the date already 10/10/09. The planning is already overwhelming!

Congratulations, I wish you many happy years. My big day is August 16th and I cant wait!

Enjoy yourself this weekend. It sounds like it will be a heck of a time.

Congratulations to everyone about to make the plunge.

When you're standing during the ceremony, make sure not to lock your knees. I'm not exactly sure of the physiology behind it, but locking knees and standing completely still for a long time is apparently the reason why there are so many 'fainting during the wedding ceremony' clips on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Congrats on the wedding. Hopefully everything goes off without a hitch.

Congrats!

I am also available for a weekend open bar and I can pick up AVB on the way there :thumbs:

I have not been able to fall alseep all all week long. I had a friend tell me ahead of time that you won't be able to sleep the week before your wedding, but i thought that was from the standpoint of last minute stuff to do. Apperantly not. I've been drinking coffee like Mr. Jerry this week. I guess the excitment is getting to me.