• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

getting married

siva66

and i bought some single malt for my groomsmen. since i do not know a whole lot about scotch i asked the local liquor store scotch guru (dmitri) for help in finding one. i wanted to keep myself at the $50-70 range and he recommended and i bought the:

Aberlour 15 Year Old Sherry Finish

sure hope i bought an ok selection. think they will like it? two of them know their scotch and dmitri mentioned that they would be pleased.

That is a tasty scotch. I'm a bit of a scotch freak, and would be glad to have the Aberlour Sherry on my bar.

it's very good to know that a connoisseur would approve of the selection. i really want to give them a higher quality name.

siva66 said:
it's very good to know that a connoisseur would approve of the selection. i really want to give them a higher quality name.
[snapback]295963[/snapback]​

Never said i was a connoisseur! Said I was a scotch freak! Now AVB...there'sa man who knows his stuff.

smokelaw1 said:
siva66 said:
it's very good to know that a connoisseur would approve of the selection.  i really want to give them a higher quality name.
[snapback]295963[/snapback]​

Never said i was a connoisseur! Said I was a scotch freak! Now AVB...there'sa man who knows his stuff.
[snapback]295967[/snapback]​

good lord you're right. avb is a scotch freak! i got a chance to read his review on the aberlour, among his other million reviews.

My ears are burning.

I've got Aberlour on the shelf myself. Next time you can drop me a line if you want.

AVB said:
My ears are burning.

I've got Aberlour on the shelf myself. Next time you can drop me a line if you want.
[snapback]296037[/snapback]​

thanks, i will. i'm more confident now that they will love the scotch.

AVB said:
My ears are burning.

[snapback]296037[/snapback]​

You really think that scotch can get mentioned on this site without your name coming up?

Scotch tape maybe :p