• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting out of cigars

SBellew

Looking at getting rid of all my cigars.

I am thinking of trading off all my cigars for a decent selection of pipe tobacco or cash to get a pipe and some tobacco's from Boswell's.

If this does not work. I guess I will just give them all away to someone that wants to cover shipping on all the cigars. :whistling:

Rod you are going to have to start a dedicated pipe site for all our resident pipe smokers.

Wow, i have already gotten 3 PM's on this. I am gonna make a list of all my current smokes and see if anyone is interested. Gonna work on it tonight at work and hopefully get it wrapped up.

If looking to sell or trade, please post it in the appropriate forum. While I appreciate your enthusiasm for the pipe, this is really not the are for B/S/T posts as there is already an area that works very well for such transactions.

Good luck!

:)

If looking to sell or trade, please post it in the appropriate forum. While I appreciate your enthusiasm for the pipe, this is really not the are for B/S/T posts as there is already an area that works very well for such transactions.

Good luck!

:)

Ah crap, I am sorry.

Rod (or another admin) can you move this over to the B/S/T forums?

No need to move it. Just make a new post over there when you get your list together and after you answer your PMs if you're giving them dibs on purchases/trades. You'll get a lot more action over there, anyway. I'm not sure how many people actually read our little corner of CP. :)

No need to move it. Just make a new post over there when you get your list together and after you answer your PMs if you're giving them dibs on purchases/trades. You'll get a lot more action over there, anyway. I'm not sure how many people actually read our little corner of CP. :)

Yep, I traded some cigars for pipe tobacco and it went over very well.

I have been thinking of doing some trading as well.

May have to get off my rear and take inventory of the humidor sometime soon.

Thanks to those that replied. This one can be locked or forgotten about. Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Back