• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting out of the hobby!

botl43

Hey guys.. Been awhile.. Haven't been on in quite some time.. Reason is, I stopped smoking cigars, getting into other things..

Started to get a stomach ulser if you want to know the truth. Cigars don't help the situation. Doctor said I had to quite them along with a few other things in life, like good scotch.. Dam Life sucks some times... :angry:

So with this turn of events I started trying to get healthy. I'm now riding a bike 150 plus miles a week. Plan on taking it to the next level and doing some bike touring/camping.. First trip (getting in shape now) will be to ride from Morro Bay Calif were I camp every year. Up to Big Sir, Carmel on Highway 1.

If that goes well, I will then try and take the train up to seattle and ride back down the coast to Morro Bay camping along the way..

So to make a long story short. I'm not dead, just moved on to other enterest and dealing with Lifes Highway.. I'll be getting off my lazy ass soon, and listing my sticks for sale here and there on the board. Any of you guys that know me personaly through StinkiMonki's shop or The local herfs.. Give me a yell.. Wont be giving them away but I wont be gouging eather. Just try and get what I paid for them is all. I will also have all my cigar acrutamnets that I have built up over the years.. The list is pretty substantial..

Rod.. Just read that post on the guy buying the cigar sites.. Good form sir, Good form....

Your Friend On and off the Playing Field

Botl43 :cool:

I'm sorry about your recent health issues! I hope you're feeling better...sorry you have to leave this great hobby of ours :(.

Best of luck to you :) and take care!

-Aaron

I'm sorry about your recent health issues! I hope you're feeling better...sorry you have to leave this great hobby of ours :(.

Best of luck to you :) and take care!

-Aaron

Exactly what I was gonna say brother. Take care and drop in now and then....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey brother,

For stomach ulcers, a great supplement to assist in the healing is L-Glutamine. Many fitness buffs take it to help their workouts, but are frustrated because the stomach and gut absorb so much of it. Studies to analyze this phenomenon have noticed that people taking the stuff have hda their ulcers heal up dramatically faster.

Give it a try, it can't hurt you.

Sean

Give it a try, it can't hurt you.

Sean

That's what you said about the tequila shots. "give it a try" he says, "It can't hurt you" , he says.

:D

j/k

Sorry to hear of your having to leave the hobby Botl43, but best of luck on your biking. It sounds like a lot of fum. It has been a lifelong dream of mine not to bike, but to walk, across the United States. A dream I hope to fulfill before I get too old to walk :) I've already got the route figured out

Yea I'm thinking of doing the coast to coast as well.. Take it slow and build up before I start committing myself to such an adventure..

They have a journal site were bikers that travel all over the world, post there Journals.. Pictures and the works.. Great reading and really give's you the bug..

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/

Thanks for the replies guys.. Forget what it's like hanging around this place...

I'll be in touch posting some stuff next week.. As well as putting together some stuff for those that posted to me private...

Late! :cool:

Back