• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Getting ready to buy a new home

stogieman

" Herf King "
The wifey and I have been house shopping now for about a month. We've been down here in Sunny Central Florida since February 1, 2003 and our lease in our apartment runs out October 1, 2004. We don't want to extend our lease cause what we pay down here to rent could go towards our mortgage.
What I'm planning on doing is have that one gift to myself that will always remind me of this place. I'm saving up cigar bands to trade in on that outdoor wooden swing on www.bandwagonusa.com but it doesn't look like I'll have enough bands saved up in time of closing.
I was wondering if any of you had a few bands you could spare, it would be highly appreciated and very thoughtful. I don't smoke ceegars in the house so it would be my little place to escape to and have a relaxation smoke.
Thanks alot and my addy is still the same in my profile.

:D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D

How many ya need ? I'm counting now. I also have a 25 point certificate I got at JRs Meadowlands Smoker

Charlie how many do you actually need to pick up the swing? I'll package as many as I can to send to ya.

BenjieV :D

20 cigar bands (Hand Rolled) =100 points

So I'm sending you 5 bags with 20 bands each = 500 points, enjoy your swing :D
I will send them out tommorrow morning along with a couple of stix :p

never new that site existed. What do they use the bands for?

Thanks alot guys, the wifey will be so surprised...... :D :thumbs: :p

It looks like I'll have enough points to get both, the swing and the 3 1/2 foot cigar indian. I've always wanted a cigar indian in my house as a welcome piece at my door way. :)

Oh good than ya wont be alone out on the porch lol :p

Package went out this morning, I will know tonight wether it went USPS or UPS and will let ya know

Package went out this morning UPS heres your tracking #
1Z0385380344753492

And ya I wanna grab one of those Indians too for my office/cigar room doorway, let me know how your dealings with Bandwagon work out

Thanks alot J.C. and I'll definitely let you know how they were to deal with...... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D

Thanks a lot J.C. , received the bands and the Ceegars as well.... You da man. :D :thumbs: :p

Like I said, I'll let you all know how the deal goes. :)