• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gettysburg Herf 1-27-08

Treamayne

On the run...
A few of us will be meeting up in Gettysburg at:

Union Cigar Club
(Hours are 1100 hours till 2200 hours 7 days a week.)

I think they'll be arriving around 1ish, and since I'm driving in from NC I'll be there btwn 1 and 2 (traffic depending)
Come on by, hang out for a couple hours BS and smoke some good sticks

See ya there.

-K-

hey now! That is only like 25 mins from me. I can make it unless the wife says no!

Lol, that is WITHOUT!!! LOL. Although this should be 95 traffic so it won't take me an extra hour! At least I really hope not! You gonna make it too???

Lol, that is WITHOUT!!! LOL. Although this should be 95 traffic so it won't take me an extra hour! At least I really hope not! You gonna make it too???

I wish I could, gotta work down the Dover store till 5. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'll be down in Charlottesville that weekend. :angry: Well, two herfs in one moth still aint bad. Any one down in Charlottesville though? :whistling:

YEEHAA!

I'll be there!

So far I guess we have:

1. Myself
2. Treamayne
3. Mr Wolf
4. DSAV101
5. Bchem???
6. Handyman Dave

As long as the creeks between here and there don't rise I plan on coming down!
Thanks for the heads-up!
Dave

Sorry guys I will be working on my basement that day. I allready have a couple of guys lined up to help me out. If we break early then I may stop by, but don't count on it.

Sorry guys I will be working on my basement that day. I allready have a couple of guys lined up to help me out. If we break early then I may stop by, but don't count on it.

What, there won't be enough beer for ya? :)

Is there perchance a package store anywhere right by there? :)

Edit: To add that I am a definite YES for Saturday. The little lady told me so herself!

Edit: To add that I am a definite YES for Saturday. The little lady told me so herself!

Well, PA is a communist state when it comes to the distribution of liquor and beer. Normally beer can only be sold by the case from a beer distributor. Otherwise you have to find a Bar that was a six-pack store. The law was recently changed to allow them to be open on Sunday. Liquor and wine is only sold by the State in State own and operated stores. Here is a link to the crappy little liquor store in Gettysburg. It appears they are open on Sunday. Bottom-line, IMO, best to bring what you want from some where near your home.

Have fun Saturday.....all the rest of us will be there on Sunday. :laugh:

Yea, I saw that and quickly emailed the wife for permission to change the date. lolol. :) Actually got an earful but I am good to go for this SUNDAY!!!!! Yippee, will even bring plenty of micro-brews for people to enjoy as well! Hope to see a bunch of ya there.

Don

We still good to go for tomorrow? Just kinda checking in!

Edit: To add that all Brewmeister has to bring is that little lady in his sig and I will furnish him with whatever he needs for the day! bahhahahaha

No worries bro. There is always another HERF coming up hopefully!

We still good to go for tomorrow? Just kinda checking in!

Edit: To add that all Brewmeister has to bring is that little lady in his sig and I will furnish him with whatever he needs for the day! bahhahahaha

I am looking forward to meeting all of you!
See you about 1.
Dave

Gents

I'm getting ready to hit the road here. Depending on traffic I should roll in around 1-130.

See y'all later

-K-