• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ghost Stories?

djm

ok, i know we did this a few years ago...someone's gotta have some new ones by now, eh?

I was waiting for you to post your stories DJ.

How have you been??? Nice to see you back!

Can't find 'em DJ. I know you posted some very long story's, that were quite thrilling. Wish they were still on the board.

Can't wait! You have the best ghost stories.

this one time, ithought i got stabbed in the neck, but i realized it was a ghost doing it, so i just laughed really hard until he kicked me in the nuts. then he was laughing at me.

however, it was a good thing i had my box of lucky charms, and i summoned the sacred leprechan and it decided to fight the ghost, a duel to the death as it were. during the fighting, one with a pot, one with i lantern, i decided to whip out a box of trix. i gave the trix rabbit some trix, and he decided to lay a big smack down on both the ghost and leprechans. After the 2 wimps disappeared, the trix rabbit was the only one left, and wanted another of trix.

i told the rabbit that he was silly and that kix are for trids. i also told him that i gave him a bowl of sugar.
he decided to stab me in the neck.

it hurt.

ya know, i hate when that happens, jollyco! hahaha

tonite is mischief nite, folks, keep your eggs and toilet paper handy.

i just got new siding on my house 2 weeks ago, so the mischief kids will be greeted by the 12 gauge this year. (just kidding) actually, i shoot 2 or 3 almost every year. (just kidding again) the truth is, in my neighborhood the kids are so bad that the town has a 7pm curfew, but i've personally never been targeted, tg. however, being as my house really was sided this month, maybe this will be my year. well, that's ok, my 12 gauge is remington 870 3" magnum variety and i've got low-brass, high brass express, and 3" steel magnum shells, so i loaded El Guappo (the shotgun) with all 3 types starting with the weakest shell first, plus i took out the plug from the magazine so i can load 2 extra shells. (no, really, i'm just kidding about that, hahaha)

ANYWAY, let's get another ghost story or two in here before the goblins come calling....

so, i had this friend down in charlotte, NC, who once told me that he came home late one nite from a bar and as he pulled into his driveway, his lights shone on his neighbor standing in the middle of the neighbor's yard. he said he didn't appear to be doing anything, just standing there, and my friend just pulled into his driveway and went into his house not thinking much about it only to learn the next day that that particular person had died earlier that day. that particular friend wasn't one for lying or pulling pranks, so i tend to believe him.

another very close friend of mine had an aunt that lived here in NJ....i think the house is in the trenton area, but not exactly positive where. this house used to serve as a courthouse during the civil war and what is now the basement used to be prison cells where soldiers were kept for war crimes. the soldiers were tried at the courthouse and systematically hung if found guilty on the premises. my friend says this house is crazy haunted now....he's spent the nite there a few times and he says that when he'd be in the bedroom upstairs he'd hear footsteps of people walking up and down the hallway and he said you could actually see the shadows of people's feet as they'd walk by his door, but if you went and looked out into the hallway, nobody would be there. another incident was one time they were in their kitchen, and he said the door to the basement (the jail cells) was in the kitchen and all of a sudden they heard someone playing a snare drum right on the other side of the basement door. he said it was unbelievably loud, but they opened up the basement door and the sound just stopped dead (ok, pun intended) and of course, nobody was there again. his aunt later sold the place and i think it has become a historic property since then.

edit- as i'm waking up this morning, i realized i wrote charlotte, sc, instead of charlotte, nc. i have a friend around florence, SC, that just had surgery on her finger yesterday, so i guess i had sc on the brain. oops.

Cool stories, Daryll! Keep 'em coming! :D

Leebo, is that really your license plate?

ok, the game is over and the devils suck. but anyway, it's all hallow's eve Eve, so i have to get crackin' on some more stories. i've got my beverage and am ready to go...

where i grew up in pennsylvania, there was a house about a mile down the road from where our current farm is that my family occupied twice. once when my mother was just a kid, my grandparents owned it at one point, and then again when I was about 4 years old. that time my mother had rented it from the owner at the time after she had divorced my father, and she lived there with my brother and myself. once, when my mother lived there as a kid, she had gone downstairs in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, which was on the first floor off the kitchen, and knowing the house well, she didn't bother turning on any lights. at that time, her uncle was staying at the house visiting, and as she walked through the downstairs floor on her way to her destination, she could make out a shape of someone standing in the middle of the kitchen floor. she thought at the time that it was her uncle, so she stuck her hand out as she walked towards him so she wouldn't walk smack into him and just simply walked right through the shape of the person she saw. she turned around and no one was there. nothing else ever came of that event, but some time later on, her two brothers, my uncles, were rummaging around underneath the porch and discovered a headstone and they realized that someone was actually buried there. there was a name on it, the last name was Franklin, but I don't know what the first name was. BUT, the house next to that one (which was down the road a spell as the houses/farms are kind of far apart on that road) belonged to a man named Eddie Franklin, and evidently, his family also had owned that house at some point. my uncles & aunts went down to pay him a visit and inquire about their find under the porch, but when they went there and began to talk about it, they said that Eddie looked a bit unnerved and wouldn't talk about the subject with them. hmm.

so, years later, after my mother's separation, we (her, my brother, and i) lived for a bit with my grandparents, but that wasn't the greatest experience (remember, i had a falling out with my grandfather who wasn't exactly the nicest person) and after she couldn't take that anymore, we rented that same old house just down the road from where my grandparents lived, and where i wound up living most of my youth later on. i personally never SAW anything weird in that house, but i do remember that i always thought it had a weird 'feel' to it. i'm very receptive to vibes and that actually leads to some other interesting things, but those are other stories. i also had nightmares in this house, but again, nothing specifically 'ghost' related. but, the one thing i would call ghost related that happened there happened to my brother, who was nothing more than a toddler at the time. we were all home one evening, and my mother was in the kitchen, and my brother went to the basement door and opened it for some reason and he said to my mother..."mommy. who's that man in the basement?" she said that she looked, but didn't see anything.

i think the BIG story will have to wait 'til tomorrow, so stay tuned...

ahhh, i can't tell the big one yet, just remembered another...i'm saving that one for second to last.

this time we go back again to when my mother was a kid, but my grandparents lived in a different farm house on a different road a couple miles from the other places i've mentioned. this road is called Mountain Road in Shickshinny, PA. my grandmother always loved reading and writing and back then a contest came out to write a story for a show that was to be titled "The Greatest Show on Earth". the winning story would be used as the basis for the script for a movie by the same title. my grandmother told my mother, aunts, and uncles (her 5 kids) that she would love to submit a story and win the prize (whatever that was). now, i don't know if it was that very night, or within the next couple days, but not long after that, as my grandmother was sleeping, she woke up and saw the shape of a person sitting next to her bed. she said the figure looked like it was wearing a robe and (if i'm recalling this correctly) wearing a turban???? she realized that though the figure was sitting next to her, there was no chair there. (quite frankly, i don't know what to call this story as it seems like it may not really have been a 'ghost' and in fact, i wonder if this wasn't all just a dream she had) this figure began to tell her a story of a lawyer who hit and killed a child with his car and ran away and joined a circus, etc. etc. i am not sure how this encounter ended, whether this thing just disappeared, or if she fell asleep or what, but i do remember she told her kids about it the next day and they all remember it. she never gave the contest another thought, but when the actual movie was created, the family went to see it and the storyline was exactly what the entity had told her in every detail except that the part of the main character was of a doctor rather than a lawyer.

oh yeah, another one...

i used to spend summers at my aunt's house here in NJ, and she used to have this friend she worked with named carol who told us this story:

this woman at one time shared an apartment with her mother and her dog, and she said that one night she was laying in bed sleeping and her dog was in bed with her. she said that her bed was against a wall in her bedroom and she was facing the wall as she slept and the dog was at her feet. she said that she woke up one night because her dog was growling and shaking, and she turned over to see what was wrong with her dog and she said that's when she saw this thing literally leaning over her next to her bed staring her right in the face. she said it looked exactly like a rotting corpse, and she could see veins all over the skin and eyes bulging out of their sockets and the teeth showing and **** like that. she said she just froze and this thing looked at her for a couple seconds and then backed up and disappeared right in front of her. her dog was a total mess she said. wouldn't stop shaking and was up her butt the rest of the night. but she said after the thing disappeared, she got up and turned on all the lights and took the dog and went and slept with her mother the rest of the night, but she said after that she refused to sleep facing a wall again.

Great story's DJ. You should write them all in a document and save it...

Damn good story, gives me the creeps!

LMAO :D