• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ghurka Pre-Embargo

NickDavid

Well, after reading the stories about these i finally decided to try one last night.. I heard they were great and purchased 5 of them... Then I read on here, how everyone hated them..

So last night I took my dog for a walk in the 25 degree weather and lit up a Ghurka Pre-Embargo.

You know that feeling of nausea you get from smelling puke? Well, this was the equivallent of smoking this piece of crap.

If anyone is a fan of these, I got 4 left that I'd trade. Anyone interested?

Sure, I'll take them off your hands. What are you looking for in trade?

I just had to wonder briefly what "that feeling of nausea you get from smelling puke" is worth. :D

I dunno but I think that means I'll get a good deal on them. I've had a few of the 1940's ones and they are better then the 1950's versions out of the box but I pulled a 1950's Robusto out last weekend that had been sitting for 8 months and it was just fine. Too bad it was my last one.

Wildcard said:
I just had to wonder briefly what "that feeling of nausea you get from smelling puke" is worth. :D
[snapback]149845[/snapback]​

AVB said:
Sure, I'll take them off your hands. What are you looking for in trade?
[snapback]149844[/snapback]​

Whatcha Got? Any Davidoff's, CAO's or Ashtons??? I'd be happy to trade the 4 Ghurka's...

Let me know what you'd be willing to trade!

Trade details completed. I love it when a plan comes together. :p

Definitely serves to illustrate the point that one man's treasure is another man's garbage (or puke as the case may be).

I bought a ton of these off C-bid a while back. 1940's. I absolutely love them. Some local shops here in Miami have some too that I pick up every now and then. I always have some on hand and have some robustos in my humidor that I will keep for a long time to come.

Thanks! :p

Shannon Tweed in the Avatar, the sig pic will change allot during the holidays as I found a bunch to use. If you see one you like it will return when I do a longer rotation during the year.

MiamiCubano said:
By the way, love the new sig pics and avatar AVB. :D
[snapback]149916[/snapback]​

NickDavid said:
You know that feeling of nausea you get from smelling puke? Well, this was the equivallent of smoking this piece of crap.
[snapback]149842[/snapback]​

Sounds like you could have a future as a cA taste tester! :whistling: ;)

Only smoked one, on the golf course, in a steady drizzle. I liked it! JMHO :D

Gregor