• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GIANTS!

It was a good game. Crayton FTL!! And just once Romo, throw the ball away when outside the pocket.

LMAO, at least 3 times he took the sack, and the one time he tried to throw the ball away he stayed in the pocket and threw where no receivers were!!! :)

Romo was trying to throw an interception. :sign:

Alright, we get to watch another game in Lambeau Field. :thumbs:
I hope the weather is really nasty for the Giants/Packers game.

There is nothing like watching football in January at Lambeau Field.

Just saw TO's interview, very humble.. sniff...sniff....it's all to GOD. We lost as a team....sniff....sniff.
I got a bowl of popcorn for you and it's BLUE!!!

Damn Cowboys, they didnt deserve to win. Cant have that many penalties and expect to win. They had several opportunities to win that game and blew it.

Giants played good ball and deserved to win. Pisses me off but thats the way it is.

Go Bret Favre!!!

Damn Cowboys, they didnt deserve to win. Cant have that many penalties and expect to win. They had several opportunities to win that game and blew it.

Giants played good ball and deserved to win. Pisses me off but thats the way it is.

Go Bret Favre!!!

I feel the same way.

And this isn't in the Sports Forum because..........

It was a great game, of course our guys couldn't run out the clock with 2 mins left and had to make us sweat out the last drive, but it was a great game.

This is our year, go Giants!!!!!!

While I'm happy to see the Giants in the Superbowl. Don't think so.

As a Cowboys fan, it pains me to say this. But: Go Giants.

Oh man, I feel dirty.

As a Cowboys fan, it pains me to say this. But: Go Giants.

Oh man, I feel dirty.

Moe, The ONLY thing that could make me feel better than I do after reading that comment would be for the Giants to succeed in spoiling the Patriots perfect season. Hell, this isn't even about winning the Superbowl - it's about preventing the Pats from winning.

Think of the glorious bounty a Giants victory would bring:
- -No ring for Moss. (#2 on my most hated current players list behind T.O.)
No crown jewel for Belichick. (The guy is arguably already among the top 5 coaches of all time, he doesn't need to be called THE BEST of all time)
- No multi-team championship sweep for New England sports franchises. (Greedy bastiges)
- And most importantly, NO 19-0!

GOOOOOO GIANTS!!!

It's good to be a Pats fan. I feed off the hate. I'm only now begining to realize what it must have felt like to be a Yankees fan when then didn't suck.

Doc.