• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

gibu's afk for a few days

gibu

Hiy'all this is gibu's sis, and I'm just posting a message for him... he'll be afk for a few days, so if he doesn't respond it's just cuz he isn't at a computer... he should be back no later than say Saturday? Anyways, I get a real kick out of this site too, so I had no problem coming in and posting a note from him!!! :)

What the heck is this doing in [Cigar Passes In Progress]?

Moved to [The Lobby]

Sheesh!

:p

Maybe Gibu's sis doesn't understand the different rooms ???

It's a good bet. Thanks for moving it Dave, as always, On the ball :p

ahahahahahahahahah.

icu we'll chat l8er 2nite ok?
cu n a bit.

lol

okay, enough cyber talk.

Lumberg said:
pist a pic!

LOL do you smoke cigars? how old are you?
How did I know someone was going to ask that...

Anyways... got one? :lookup: :0 :sneaky:

I'm sure gibu is really gonna appreciate all of you just mauling his sis like that. :p

I know this is a stupid question since I'm not a cybertalk type of guy but WFT is "afk"?

??? ??? ???

BTW, WTF is short for "What the F---K"

Oh, nad BTW is short for "By the way" :D

nad is just "and" spelled wrong 'cause I'm dyslexic and can't type real well.

coventrycat86 said:
I know this is a stupid question since I'm not a cybertalk type of guy but WFT is "afk"?
I'm guessing..Away From Kansas...no clue

AFK
Away From Keyboard

They won't be at the computer for a while.

Dave ;)

As you can see I am back.
Wow, so much to quote. Lets start from the top shall we.

Maybe Gibu's sis doesn't understand the different rooms
Correct, I wanted the notice just added in to my New Humidor Pass so people in the pass wouldn't panic if they asked me an important question and I couldn't answer for a couple days. I planned to post this myself the morning I left but got busy and forgot till I was already doen the road. I very much appreciate her taking the time to do this for me.

I'm sure gibu is really gonna appreciate all of you just mauling his sis like that.
The most perceptive guy on this thread. Its a very good thing I know what a great bunch of guys you all are. That and that I know for a fact none of you live anywhere even halfway close. :D :D :D

Hands down funniest post in the whole thread. Still LMFAO!
No actually, but great guess. Just the other side of Kansas. Away from keybord was in fact the correct answer.

Whats up? Ya want to dance or just drink a beer or whatever!
Ok Gary?? Your a great cigar bro and all, and your welcome in my passes anytime, but you gotta get out more, and not with Sis. :angry:
(I know you were just being funny.) :D :D :D

gibu said:
Hands down funniest post in the whole thread. Still LMFAO!
No actually, but great guess. Just the other side of Kansas. Away from keybord was in fact the correct answer.
Glad I could make you laugh..I had no idea what it meant but I saw you were from Kansas, so....made sense to me :)