• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glass/Plexi Top Humidor

vintageman

Banned
I was reading across a post and I saw a comment about having a glass top humidor is no good ideal, that comment had me a lil curious since im a big fan of see through humi. because you can look at your precious stogies and monitor your hygrometer with out opening your humi. and with out disturbing your humidity %. Could I have anyone of you aficionado's expert opinion on glass top humidor's...

thanks in advance..

- Vintageman

I think that as long as You'll be keeping your glass top humi in some shadow place or in a locker, then everything should be ok. It's all about the sun's bad power, it can damage stick and unnecessary build up the temperature.

Yepper, no issues with a glass top as long as it's not getting a sun tan daily.

It can actually serve a nice purpose cause you can get your daily fix without having to open it up, unless you gotta have the smell to, lol.

Personally, I would choose a non-glass top, just for other reasons though.

I've got one with a window across the width of the top and two small windows on the front, not a full glass top. I bought it cause I thought it looked great. Works just fine; and, I can see all the candy inside. I still open the darn thing though cause I got to have the aroma too.