• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glenfiddich 15 Year Distillery Edition 102 Proof

This is a really good whisky. If you like Glenfiddich, then you will like this. Personally, I think the standard Glenfiddich 12, 15 and 18 are good solid Scotches, but not a lot of complexity. This 15yr has more complexity, but not as much as some other single malts. I do like the higher proof. Worth picking up a bottle, but not worth stock piling.

I just saw this the other day and wondered. Never being a big fan, I figured there were many better alternatives at that price point.

But they do have great presentation.

This is pretty much the same as the 15 yo Cask Strength of a few years ago. Same age, same proof, same (to me) taste. I really haven't changed my opinion from the review I did here.

Thanks men! I can buy it here for $49.99 which makes it slighly more attractive.

I also noticed Glenlivet has released an 18 year old version of Nadurra for about $20 more than the 16 year old version. I think I pass on that one. Unlike some people I can't buy them all. :)

The 18 yo Nadura Triumph is better than the standard 16 yo. I don't know if that is going to be worth the price difference to you or not but I'm planning on one for later.

Thanks men! I can buy it here for $49.99 which makes it slighly more attractive.

Unlike some people I can't TRY them all. :)