• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Glenlivet Archive 21

Lee

On Christmas Eve, my uncle broke out this single malt after dinner. He brought back a few bottles on his last trip to Scotland.

I usually drink Talisker but this stuff was the smoothest single malt I've ever tasted. I've tried many over the last few years but this one is the best in my opinion.

My uncle gave me the rest of one bottle since I took such a liking to it! It's all gone now and I need more! Unfortunately, it isn't cheap! This stuff runs from $90 and up!

Well worth it to have a bottle around though so I may have to order some from the ABC store soon!

It is good stuff, I've had some but haven't added it to the collection yet. I'm waiting to finish my 18 yo before moving up so it could take a while :0

I have my eye on a 30 yo Glenfarclas. Can't say for sure when I'll get it but I will get it and review it. I've had some of the younger versions over the years. Some are better than others, the 15yo is supposedly better than the 105 proof cask strength and the 21 better than the 25. There is a 1954, 46 yo that is considered one of the best - only about $415 delivered.

AVB said:
There is a 1954, 46 yo that is considered one of the best - only about $415 delivered.
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

I have never been able to find any of the glenfarclas's on the shelf anywhere. Guess I'll have to look into ordering some online. Thanks for the info bro :)