• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Go Philadelphia....

HenrysCigar

:: Phillies World Series Champs ::
Gotta love what Philly did today. Donovan looked very good and the defense held up pretty well.
Only concern was how bad St Louis looked. We'll see next week against Dallas.
Have a great football Sunday everyone.

Spectacular performance by McNabb and the Eagles... and without the 1 and 2 WR's.

How good did DeSean Jackson look. Feelin good this year!

They look better than ever. If this isn't "The Year", I don't know when they'll have a better chance for all the marbles.

DeSean Jackson was a steal in the draft in the place where they got him. I had seen him in college a few times on TV and he would take over games.

As an ND fan, the pick of Trevor Laws is a great one too!

As a giant fan - I am not happy with what I saw out of hte eagles today. They looked good.

Truthfully , it looked like the Rams did show up today and that's all they have. Looks like another long season.
/fans are already calling for the coach's head. (or... job, as it were)

I had to watch this beating today because my wife is an Eagles fan. I will have to tell you that they looked real good, good enough to make to the "Show" this year. But i degress, my Pats look screwed without Brady :( . Anyway that was one hell of a game, good luck this Eagles fans.

DeSean Jackson was a steal in the draft in the place where they got him. I had seen him in college a few times on TV and he would take over games.

As an ND fan, the pick of Trevor Laws is a great one too!

As a giant fan - I am not happy with what I saw out of hte eagles today. They looked good.

This is what I'm trying to keep in mind. St. Louis looked really bad... so only more games will tell if the Eagles are looking this good or was it that the Rams just looked that bad. Probably both. When McNabb is on... he's VERY on. But when he's off... it ain't pretty!

I suggest you guys calm down on the exclamation marks if you're all McNabb fans....cause you know how fragile his legs are.

I suggest you guys calm down on the exclamation marks if you're all McNabb fans....cause you know how fragile his legs are.

True, it's only week one, he is a very fragile man and if he does get hurt (like Brady) the Eagles are done.

Well, we will find out Monday night. Dallas vs. Philly. Get your popcorn ready.
2yl5rwi.jpg