• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Go Stars!

JayDee

McLovin
After five years, the Stars are finally out of the first round.

I stopped after the 3rd overtime, i could not take anymore. I was vey glad to hear this morining that the STARS won!

looks like the redwings are going to sweep the stars. man that sucks!!! :angry:

Come on, it's not over yet. We might get a win in. Detroit might just give us a win, so they can win in front of their fans. :thumbs:

But seriously, it seems like we don't have a chance with the Red Wings. It feels like they are scoring at will. They are a really good team. I don't think they even need their goalie to win games.

Hopefully, the Stars can pull off a miracle!

I would love to see a miracle.

Every game I have watched, it seems like we are playing in slow motion and they are just skating circles around us.

I hope we can pull out 1 or 2 wins, I'm not ready to shave my playoff beard yet. :( I'm kinda liking it.

I would love to see a miracle.

Every game I have watched, it seems like we are playing in slow motion and they are just skating circles around us.

Na Detroit just skates fast. :thumbs: Sorry gents but go Wings!!!

Bah...I'm just happy we got this far. I guses I was thinking we could at least win ONE game against 'em. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I sat back down for the 3rd period, and all of a sudden Dallas remembered how to play hockey!!! Maybe they can pull this one out!

Well, they fell a little short, but I applaud them for their efforts. Better luck next year.

It was a great season for the STARS close but no CIGAR. Maybe next year, Congrats Redwings.