• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Go *uckeyes

Gator

I'm going against my normal "Go SEC" stance and am now pulling for OSU, I like Tressell and think he is a class act. Les Miles is a dick. Someone send me a OSU hat and i'll wear it, WTH.

OSU is owned by UF, so it's like pulling for one of our own :laugh:

I'm going against my normal "Go SEC" stance and am now pulling for OSU, I like Tressell and think he is a class act. Les Miles is a dick. Someone send me a OSU hat and i'll wear it, WTH.

That was then, this is now. How'd you guys do THIS year? Lost some games and your bowl game (to the third best team in the Big 10). Don't do us any favors, stay a homer and root for Leslie and his tiggers. :D

That was then, this is now. How'd you guys do THIS year? Lost some games and your bowl game (to the third best team in the Big 10). Don't do us any favors, stay a homer and root for Leslie and his tiggers. :D

Just remember---You can't spell C _ C K _ _ C K E R S without OSU.

Go Tigers!

Ken

Wow Ken, that's original. Must be a big Wheel Of Fortune fan :rolleyes:

Not a big fan, but I would like to bump Vanna a couple times if that counts. :love:

Ken

I am searching for the ever illusive "Woody Hayes" hat for you Frank, I will send what I can find along with your sticks and I want to see a picture of you wearing the hat during the game.

And Ken:

You can't spell anything if you went to LSU!

I am searching for the ever illusive "Woody Hayes" hat for you Frank, I will send what I can find along with your sticks and I want to see a picture of you wearing the hat during the game.

And Ken:

Boy ure rite bout spelln, but we can cook a mean Gumbo and kick the shyt out of us some Buckeyes.

Ken

And Ken:

Boy ure rite bout spelln, but we can cook a mean Gumbo and kick the shyt out of us some Buckeyes.

Ken

That made me laugh out loud bro :thumbs:

I promise not to laugh when OSU wallups LSU though ;)

All i know is we're still the reigning National Champions, bow down before your Gator Daddy. Did you cry last year?
Which one in the pic is you, just curious, and is that Tony Cornheiser in the middle?

I'm trying trying trying to not pull for LSU, but i can't pull for you damn over-rated yanks, i would make a good politician as much as i flip flop. You know if ya'll lose again, OSU will join the status of the Buffalo Bills in the 90's.

I'm just f'n w/ you Bro, i really don't care alot either way, and yes, we sucked this year, i expected to see progression of our O line and D, but it didn't happen. 08-09 season we should be pretty good, as should ya'll, uGAY, and USC, should be fun...

Go Tigerbucks :cool:

Which one in the pic is you, just curious, and is that Tony Cornheiser in the middle?

You know if ya'll lose again, OSU will join the status of the Buffalo Bills in the 90's.

Go Tigerbucks :cool:
Kornheiser, that's funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We can't be the Bills of the 90's, we WON a championship this decade :D