• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

God of Fire Carlito 2005 Piramide

dead_man

This has been calling me for a while, ever since Matt (mmburch) hosted the box split. Thanks, by the way for doing that and giving me the chance to get a couple of cigars I wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

It's been cold, so I haven't been able to smoke much, but it was sixty today, so I wanted to fire something up, and this caught my eye...
pic 1
pic 2

I'm not the best on reviews, but here is what I thought.

construction was flawless, save for a small crack at the foot, but I'll take the blame for that.
smell and prelight were that of wood, leather and sweet ceader.
Lots of great smelling smoke. the smoke was heavy and creamy in the mouth. not full bodied like you would expect from fuente, but good.
I'd put this on the high side of medium bodied.

It tasted of leather, wood, and had an underlying sweetness that I loved. ash was a bit flaky at first but firmed up. Exhaling though the nose left a hint of pepper.

Once the sun set, the temp dropped and caused a crack in the wrapper, but I wasn't a problem.

over all, I loved it, glad I have one more. thanks again Matt, for giving me the chance to buy a couple.

pic 3
pic 4
God of fire ash stand.

sorry for the bad pictures, they came from my phone.

Back