• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going full time

Humidor Minister

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm working on a big change. As of next week I'll be working full time in my stereo shops wood shop. I'll be building humidors day and night :thumbs: . My employees will help when needed, otherwise they will be doing the stereo stuff. The large units will be my day job and the desk tops will be in the shop at home. My big shop has 2500sq ft of floor space 50'x50' w/o a pole in the room. I'll be expanding into about 1/2 of that to build humidors. I'm pretty excited to make this happen. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for all your support and thanks for the motivation.

OOOH... You run a stereo shop too?? Car and Home Audio have been two of my main hobbies for quite a few years now! Love designing and building ported subwoofer boxes!

Can't wait to see your work!!

Congrats, always nice to do something you love. Your work is astounding so I'm not surprised!

Thank you all so very much. You've been a big motivation for me. (As well as surviving this economy) I'm pretty excited to do the work I have on my plate. I can't give anything away but this is going to be real good. :D I'm also lucky enough to have 2 very long time employees that are extremely talented. They too are very excited to watch and learn the humidor business. I'll post some pics when it's set up. Thanks again to my friends and my clients. :thumbs:

Thank you all so very much. You've been a big motivation for me. (As well as surviving this economy) I'm pretty excited to do the work I have on my plate. I can't give anything away but this is going to be real good. :D I'm also lucky enough to have 2 very long time employees that are extremely talented. They too are very excited to watch and learn the humidor business. I'll post some pics when it's set up. Thanks again to my friends and my clients. :thumbs:

Your hobby is turning lucrative!

How nice.

Since you'll be producing copious amounts of humidors out now, will that mean the wood and materials will be bought in bulk, and hopefully cost will go down for your work?

I'd love a piece of yours, but I just can't fit the pricepoint. Any word on this?

OOOH... You run a stereo shop too?? Car and Home Audio have been two of my main hobbies for quite a few years now! Love designing and building ported subwoofer boxes!

Can't wait to see your work!!

Check out "The Leach Amp". Marshall Leach from GA Tech. One of the best Solid State Amps I have ever heard. Especially with an EI Core Transformer. He might have some Speaker plans on his site as well.

This is truly great news and I, with Jon, would be interested to see how the new venture will affect your prices. I'd love to have one of your humi's but just can't wrap my mind around spending as much as you were quoting previously, which isn't to say your work isn't worth it, just that I don't have that kind of dime! Best of luck my friend. :thumbs:

It's always great to see a hobby turn into a money maker. Congrats Bill and keep us posted...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I am finishing up a difficult desk top this weekend. I hope with the expanded room and better tools I can develope some more affordable units as well. I have a few more desk tops I'll be doing at home but the big projects will now be done full time at the bigger shop. This is very exciting. I've got so many ideas I want to impliment in the bigger units. I believe I can take cabinets to a new level. More to come soon my friends. Thanks so much. :thumbs:

I am finishing up a difficult desk top this weekend. I hope with the expanded room and better tools I can develope some more affordable units as well. I have a few more desk tops I'll be doing at home but the big projects will now be done full time at the bigger shop. This is very exciting. I've got so many ideas I want to impliment in the bigger units. I believe I can take cabinets to a new level. More to come soon my friends. Thanks so much. :thumbs:

Hmmm...cabinets eh? And to think, you're only a 6 hour drive away.... :whistling:

There seems to be a market for people looking for shelves and singles draws for Vinotemps and the like, someone with your qualifications should be able to whip out a quality product with relative ease.

You can send me the first set for the suggestion :thumbs: