• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going through the humidor, and found these…

I won’t say, “No!” I’ll accept that generous offer.

Honestly, I’ve never had a 601, but nothing from Espinoza disappoints.
I sent you a message…

Not really that generous, I don’t know 🤷 f it’s any good anymore.

Anyway, happy to send one your way. I’m going to smoke one soon at some point, but would like to know what you think as well.

View attachment 76609
These have a few years on em… anyone remember these?

I have those and 2 of the different Blues since. I think they just call them the maduros. Great sticks. I just got a box of the L.E. Blacks.. never had them before. You can see them in the humi pics I posted.. can't miss the big 601 on inside lid.

@Smart Ash sent me a little Blue care package a couple weeks ago. While I wanted to burn one around the same time, together, I ended up lighting one up at the track last weekend and it was fantastic!

Tons of flavor, solid medium body with chili spice, espresso, cocoa, and an obvious dried cherry/plumb that moved around through the second and final third. While I’m knowledgeable about how cigars age, it’s always a delight discovering how much a 10+ year old stick has to offer. These are at least that old, if not older!

Thanks my friend, I appreciate your generosity.

IMG_6575.jpegIMG_6576.jpegIMG_6577.jpegIMG_6578.jpeg