• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Baja California

alexstjo

I think i know the answer but has anyone had any luck?

I will be in tijuana and encinada (not sure of spelling)

thanks
Alex

I went this past June to Puerto Nuevo for the Lobster.... I'd say 99% are fake so you gotta be careful. I'm not sure if theres a LCDH down in Mexico.

LA CASA DEL HABANO - usually authentic sticks. There's a reputable one in Tijuana. :thumbs:

Brian

I think i know the answer but has anyone had any luck?

I will be in tijuana and encinada (not sure of spelling)

thanks
Alex

Depends...if your looking for the clap or another disease...you'll probably find it down there!

No coobans in Ensenada.

Go to the LCDH on Revolution in Tijuana.

Bring a friend, lots of money, and plenty of condoms.

any idea what they charge for a box of montecriso #2?

Watch out. If you walk into even a reputable store and ask for a box of something like Monte #2s, the attendant might still give you a fake box - even if what is on the shelf appears to be real. I would guess that Monte #2s are one of the most counterfeited cigars available and you should be very wary, better yet - informed, before you consider dropping that kind of money on cigars. Search for some of Ginseng's recent threads on counterfeit Cubans, they're an amazing resource.

Well You guys were correct. No real cubans in rosarite beach!!
In fact most of the cohiba's had some labels with black writing and some with gold. LOL

I think I found a sealed box of real product (monticristo #2) but they wanted $380 then I got them down to $225. I still didn't do it.

Thanks for your input. Time to make a purchase somewhere else. I you have a suggestion please PM me.

thanks
Alex