• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to be in Boston

cigardawg

I am going to be in Boston, MA on business on May 30 through Jun 1. Would like to see if there are members in the area that would like to get together for a cigar or three. I will be arriving around 1 pm on the 30th and will have that afternoon and evening open. I will also most likely be available on the evening of the 31st. Will be leaving around 5pm on the 1st.

I you are in the area and would like to get together for a smoke, post here or PM me. Looking forward to it. :thumbs:

I am certainly going to be around during that time and would love to get together for a few smokes.

I will be around myself.

I would enjoy having a cigar with you. I know of a few good places.

Let me know. I can PM you my cell #.

Richard

I was thinking about doing Cigar Masters in the afternoon (around 2-5) and then maybe Churchills in the early evening. What say ye?

I will be working until 5:00 on the days you will be here, but my job is downtown and I work about a 5 minute walk from Churchill's. I don't know where Cigar Masters is. Is that the place on Boylston Street near the Prudential Center?

Damn, I love Boston but I will not be anywhere near there. I visited a small but very classy cigar shop near Dorchester St. when I was there last year, it was near the finish of the Boston marathon. No I didn't run it my girlfriend did, but I loved the city and the cigar shop..MY 00.02...Have fun..

I will be working until 5:00 on the days you will be here, but my job is downtown and I work about a 5 minute walk from Churchill's. I don't know where Cigar Masters is. Is that the place on Boylston Street near the Prudential Center?

Yep, Cigar Masters is the place on Boylston Street. Why don't we meet up at Churchills around 530-6 on the evening of the 30th? I might be able to sneak out on the 31st as well, but that will be more last minute.

Check your PMs.