• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to be in San Diego

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
Is there anyone close to San Diego that would like to meet up for a smoke??

Kristin

I would have definitely taken you up on this offer, but I'll be headed to Jacksonville that weekend for the Florida/Georgia football game a.k.a. - "The World's Largest Cocktail Party" :thumbs: Where are you staying while you're here?

Head north about 45 min to an hour to Temecula and you could meet the infamous white owl herf crew

I would have definitely taken you up on this offer, but I'll be headed to Jacksonville that weekend for the Florida/Georgia football game a.k.a. - "The World's Largest Cocktail Party" :thumbs: Where are you staying while you're here?

Bummer!! Have fun in FL. I am not sure where I am staying yet but I should have a car so I am willing to drive.

Bummer!! Have fun in FL. I am not sure where I am staying yet but I should have a car so I am willing to drive.
Go another 20 minutes and you can herf at my lounge. Trust me, those other guys will make the drive to meet you.

Geoff

Go another 20 minutes and you can herf at my lounge. Trust me, those other guys will make the drive to meet you.

Geoff

Pretty much. And like we talked about on the phone (Alarm Clock ring a bell, or were you too hungover?? :p ), I'm down for a herf when you're here! :thumbs:

All you fuggers are bad!!! I'll be in town from Oct 31-Nov 2, Planning on meeting up with Jon on the 1st and heading to Stinki's then meeting up with Rod that evening not sure what time yet in Long Beach.

All you fuggers are bad!!! I'll be in town from Oct 31-Nov 2, Planning on meeting up with Jon on the 1st and heading to Stinki's then meeting up with Rod that evening not sure what time yet in Long Beach.

Looks like I'll be his chauffeur/vehicle bitch for that whole time!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hello it is not all about you Josh. This is my thread!! :) I am up for anything. I am thinking that Fri or Sat day/night will work for me!!

Geoff

Pretty much. And like we talked about on the phone (Alarm Clock ring a bell, or were you too hungover?? :p ), I'm down for a herf when you're here! :thumbs:

I was not hung over!! Thank you again for being my alarm clock.

For you Kristin...........name the time and place!

I am thinking Fri or Sat day/night. Thank you!! Can't wait to hang with you again.

Nov 1, starting at 7:00 PM.

Herf at my place.

Stink

Whoo hoooo Souldogs the Designated Driver!

Hey Jon can I smoke a Sumatra in the back seat?