• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to be in Tulsa, OK ~September 15-November 8

drew_goring

Big Bad Mother F*cker!
Sounds like I am going to be in Tulsa for the next phase of my company training from September 15 to November 8. It is fairly rigourous, but apparently I should have at least one day a week free, as well as most evenings. If anyone in the area is interested I wouldn't mind meeting up for a smoke. According to Google maps I am in the East Tulsa Area. Just off the #44.

As well, anyone familiar with the area? Specifically cigar friendly establishments and B&Ms. Thanks.

Fogue & Bates Cigar
6929 E 71st St
Tulsa, OK 74133
Phone: (918) 488-0818

I travel to Tulsa regularly on business, but I've only been to this shop once and that was a year or more ago, I just usually don't have the time. I think they have passed new smoking laws here that may have effected the lounge, not sure. I'm actually in Tulsa today, so I'll try to get you some more information from the locals.

Let me know what evenings you think you'll have free and I'll try to plan a trip and smoke a couple with ya.

Sounds great. I will let you know what my schedule looks like. Right now it looks like M-F 8--5, but that will most likely change...it usually does. Thanks for the info.

Friggin' hot ass Tulsa? 105 today.

Shoot me a PM with any questions you might have.

Have you had a chance to find anything out ashauler?

Well, I found out that there is a cigar shop, Classic Cigars, in Owasso that is pretty close to our offices in Tulsa but I didn't have an opportunity to stop in. I will be going back down either this Thursday, or next Wednesday for certain......I'll try to get by there then.

Thanks for the help guys. Definitely not looking forward to the heat. The 80 degree weather here is almost too hot for me to be working in.

I'll give some information:

Fogue & Bates Cigar
6929 E 71st St
Tulsa, OK 74133
Phone: (918) 488-0818

Great selection of cigars and accessories. 1 of 2 shops in Tulsa that get HTFs, but they have every other cigar you'd be interested in. They have a nice member lounge in back, only smoked there once. You'd have to ask if you can smoke there if you're not with a member. They do have several leather chairs when you first walk in the shop. Great staff as well.

Teds Pipe shop (2 locations)
2002 Utica Sq
Tulsa, OK

Teds Pipe shop
5215 S Sheridan Rd
Tulsa, OK 74145

This is the other shop that regularly gets the HTFs, like Opus etc. The shop at Utica Square has a smaller walk-in, but is packed with pipes and accessories. The shop at the Farm center has a bigger walk-in and also pipes, etc. Both shops are great and have excellent, helpful people working there.

Tobacco Pouch
5800 S Lewis Ave
Tulsa, OK

Located on the end of a strip mall, but has a very large walk in with a ton of cigars. Also has a lounge in the back. The staff isn't that up on what they have, but don't let that stop you from shopping there.

Vintage Cigars
8929 S Memorial Dr Ste 250
Tulsa, OK

This shop is connected to a Liquor store and has a medium sized walk in. I haven't been there in at least 2 years, so I'm not sure what their inventory is at the moment. It's a nice smaller store, if you get the chance.

Cigar Box
500 Riverwalk Ter Ste 155
Jenks, OK

This is a new shop, in a new fancy shopping center in Jenks, which is a southern suburb of Tulsa. It has a very nice smoking/drinking lounge in back and one outside which looks out on the river. They have a nice small-medium sized walk-in and from what I remember, a nice selection of cigars.

There is only a smoking ban in all restaurants, but bars/cigar shops are still ok to smoke in.

Just a little info off the top of my head.

Very nice. Huge thanks. I'll definitely try to hit at least a few while I am down there.

Well I am leaving on September 13th and have the 14th free for sure. Between the 15th and November 8th I will most likely have some days free but don't know for sure yet.

Cool, keep in touch.....I'll be in town one day during that week for sure and can be a little flexible on which day it is. I got to check out classic in Owasso....nice but small lounge, decent selection in the walk in. We'll have to hook up.

Sounds great bro. I'll PM you my number. No idea what my evenings are going to look like until I get there. I am commuting the Kellyville every day, so that adds another 45 minutes or so to the end of my day.