• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to London

servebig

I will be going to London soon, and I will be budgeting a certain amount of money towards aged habanos for you snobs that wont trade for anything else. For those of you in the know, where are the best places to sample the aged goods before buying box quantity, or is that even possible? I want stuff around 5 years old.

Barney

The Davidoff shop, JJ Fox and the Dunhill store. Also, contact Mitchell at cgarsltd for a private tour of his facilities. I'm sure he'll find something to sell you.

Totally agree with Matt... great shops he's given you! Have a great time on your trip!

Aloha,

Wade

Matt is right on! Been to the Dunhill shoppe and enjoyed a smoke when I was there a few years ago.

Beautiful shop nice smoking area.

BenjieV :D

I've never been to the UK, but have never heard anything bad about Mitchell.... EVER.

I've dealt with him, and have only had 1 problem, which he corrected immediately......... :thumbs: on CgarLtd ... and of course, Matt is always right! ;) :thumbs:

(sigh) I'd love to walk into a Humidor with a real cuban cigar selection...... One of my dreams........ :0 :)