• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GOING TO MIAMI

Hey, I will be in Miami from January 1st to the 10th, and I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips on some do-not-miss places I should go to.

Also, while you guys are there and reading, if you guys could give me some cigar suggestions on what to buy, it would be apreciated. I have to right to bring back 150 cigars with me (2 people traveling with me). I already have a collection of about 20-25 isom boxes (yeah, I go there alot) which are all premiums or very good cigars. Looking for something good, and some every day cigars, a little mix if you may.

Also, maybe a bundle or two of decent first timer cigars for the guests at my house, had a bad experience with a friend of mine who was smoking a cigar for the first time, gave him a monte no 4, and he put it out after like 30 seconds cause he didn't like smoking (I am still in shock :0 )

Thanks alot guys, and I just want to say you guys are a great bunch, and a great source of info for a guy like me who is always wanting to know more...

gianni

If I were you I head down to the Rey de Los Habanos factory. :thumbs: And kiss Don Pepin's feet.

Doc.

ok, let's say I'd have 300-350 $ for those boxes/bundles, what would you advise me to buy, in a mix of good and every day cigars

Take a look at the Don Pepin thread. Any of those cigars should make you happy. I'll also bet he has something special for his store customers. I particularly like the Blue labels and the Vegas Cubanas.

Doc

Little impatient are we? Are you sure you're not from New York or something?

Check out Don Pepin for sure, as well as Padron and Tatuaje. I think those are all based in Miami. I don't think you will necessarily get a deal at a factory vs. a regular store if that's what you're looking for. And regarding all three of those brands, you really can't go wrong!

Don't forget about the El Credito factory, home of La Gloria Cubana and El Rico Habano lines!

(that's still in Miami, right?)

Ernesto can give Don Pepin a run for his money in my book!

Don't forget about the El Credito factory, home of La Gloria Cubana and El Rico Habano lines!

(that's still in Miami, right?)

Ernesto can give Don Pepin a run for his money in my book!

both El Credito and Pepin's factorys are right next to eachother on Calle Ocho st.