• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going To My First Football Game

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
The day has finally come. I am going to my first football game and yes it is a Packer's game. I grew up in WI and move to IL about 10 years ago. So, I am not sure what to do and wear and yes I am a girl. I am looking forward to see where the magic happens in Green Bay. I will let you know how it goes on Monday. Go Pack!!

i remember my first game at giants stadium only happened two season's ago now i go to at least 4 games a yr
make sure you tailgate it makes the experience that much more

i remember my first game at giants stadium only happened two season's ago now i go to at least 4 games a yr
make sure you tailgate it makes the experience that much more

Nothing better then then Giants stadium in the winter! The wind whipping across the stadium. Snot freezing on your face. Body unable to warm up no matter how many layers you wear or how much alcohol you drink...

At least we win now unlike when I used to go and we'd be in desperate shape with Dave Brown at QB and no hope of making the playoffs on the horizon.

I can overnite you one of my Cowboys jerseys if you'd like. :p

Hope you have a great time.

Today is Monday the day after the Cowboys killed the Packers. It was a great game to watch live none the less. I know that it was the Packers but it was so intense being in the stands. I was on the south end right in between the uprights. There were over 71,000 people there. I just stood there trying to take it all in. I am glad that I got the chance to go.

Today is Monday the day after the Cowboys killed the Packers. It was a great game to watch live none the less. I know that it was the Packers but it was so intense being in the stands. I was on the south end right in between the uprights. There were over 71,000 people there. I just stood there trying to take it all in. I am glad that I got the chance to go.

Good time!

:thumbs: