• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Nassau

servebig

Junkanoo is the 3 day long new years celebration...my liver will need rehab.

Anyway I'm going there for a week Dec 27th and was hoping to get the lay of the land cigarwise...i know i'm going to check out greycliff. Does anyone know if the cigars are priced better at the source? Any advice about the Casa De Hab there would also be appreciated...

Best places to get Havana Club?

barney

servebig said:

Anyway I'm going there for a week Dec 27th and was hoping to get the lay of the land cigarwise...i know i'm going to check out greycliff. Does anyone know if the cigars are priced better at the source? Any advice about the Casa De Hab there would also be appreciated...
[snapback]148903[/snapback]​

La Casa del Habano
Graycliff Hotel
Nassau, Bahamas
242-322-2796

moki said:
servebig said:

Anyway I'm going there for a week Dec 27th and was hoping to get the lay of the land cigarwise...i know i'm going to check out greycliff.  Does anyone know if the cigars are priced better at the source?  Any advice about the Casa De Hab there would also be appreciated...
[snapback]148903[/snapback]​

La Casa del Habano
Graycliff Hotel
Nassau, Bahamas
242-322-2796
[snapback]148905[/snapback]​

wow...talk about your onestop shopping :cool:

Bring back a few of those HC 15's :p

Ok, just for $hits and giggles....

what's an HC?

don't all laugh at once..... :) :thumbs:

Big100HD said:
Ok, just for $hits and giggles....

what's an HC?

don't all laugh at once..... :) :thumbs:
[snapback]149068[/snapback]​

Havana Club Rum :p

Just as a word of advice, avoid the Havana Humidor or whatever it is called now in the Atlantis Hotel. Very overpriced. So too are the places along bay, like John Bull. You definitely shop around, be very weary of the dime-store fakers out there that will try to push off some Hoyo or Monte No. 2 that looks like a few Slim Jims taped together (if you're lucky to spot them that easy). Shop around though, you can get some great deals on some outstanding ISOMs.

Then, go get some Conch Salad. :)