• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Going to Savannah

bryan_h

FOG bryanh, Original member #427!
Im going to be in Savannah the weekend of June 11-13. I will actually be on Tybee Island. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good cigar shops in the area either Savannah or Tybee. TIA
Bryan :thumbs:

The (chain-store) Tinder Box is there. I have a friend who lives near there who goes there all the time - not solely because there's not a huge choice of merchants, but because he also has found it quite good.

Good luck.

My little brother manages a plantation on an island between Tybee and Hilton Head. The Tinder Box is a good choice. I would stay away from any of the stores in the River Street area as they are very expensive, although there was one store last time I was down there that had Opus, 1926, 1964 and Perdomo de Selecions. Make sure while your there you eat at Lady and Sons and call ahead for reservations. Buba's (Paula Deans Brother) Bar should be open when your down there too. It is located in the old Lady and Sons location. If you have the time to drive for a bit go to Peaceful Henrys on 278 across the state line. They had a very nice selection very personable people and a great lounge too.

ads